Finally! We Can Party

I'm sorry but I ship them wayyyy too hard😂💘 (Sorry if you're not a shipper) Once I saw that pic she posted on Twitter, his name is the first thing I saw😂^^
Mal's POV
We were sitting down at the table eating. Then the DJ came on stage. "Who's ready for some karaoke?!!" He asked. Everyone cheered. "Ok come submit your name and your song and we'll get started!" he said. No one got up. "MAL MAL MAL MAL MAL!" everyone started banging on the tables. This happens everytime. I laughed. "What's happening?" Joey asked. "They want me to sing" I said. I went up on stage. "What song do you want me to sing?" I asked. A lot of people were yelling my song names. "Ok shhhh" I said. "Melody come up here" I said. She came up to me. She whispered 3 songs in my ear. "Ok thank you" I said. I told the DJ the 3 songs. The music started playing and I uses my magic to make me look like Amber VonTussle. I sang Cooties.

Then I sang If Only. This is actually my favorite song to sing.

"You know you gotta... Set it off!!" I yelled and my friends came on stage and grabbed a mic. The DJ played the music video in the background. "Oh oh yeah. Oh yeah yeah......."

(Omg guys watch the video and when Audrey is singing look for Mal and Ben... Mal's dress goes up. I just realized that😂)
"Ok that's it for me" I said and laughed. "Ryan come up" I said. "Sing your song" I whispered when he got on stage. He nodded. He told the DJ and the music started.

He walked off stage. "Ooooo who's the song about?!" Joey said. We all looked at him. "Are you serious?" I asked him. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh....oops" he said. Ryan looked embarrassed. "MAL MAL MAL MAL MAL" everyone yelled again. "Seriously?! What other songs do I have?!" I yelled laughing. "Sing your new one! No one has heard it yet!" Evie suggested. "Ya! I love that one. It really shows who I am" I said excitedly. "Wait you made a new song?" Ben asked. I nodded. No one has heard this song but Evie. I got on stage. I went to the DJ and he obviously doesn't have the song because its not out yet so I asked him if I can hook up my phone to the player. He hooked it up and he waited to press play. "So this is my new song. And please don't be worried, I'm not actually like this" I said laughing. I looked at the DJ and he pressed play. I walked around the room. I walked around singing and when I got to Ben I sat on his lap. I tapped his nose and teased him. That's kinda what my song is. Thinking that I'm nice but I'm actually evil.