Fashion Week

SLAY DOVE😍👑💙^^
1 week later...
Ben's POV
Today Evie and Doug come back from their honeymoon. And everyone still think Mal and I aren't together. So once Evie walks through that door... I'm in deep trouble. "BENJAMIN FLORIAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" she yelled and walked straight up to me. "WHERE'S MAL?!" she asked. "Fashion Week" I replied scared. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO POOR INNOCENT MAL?! YOU BROKE HER BEN. BROKE HER! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON HER WITH BETH! HOW DARE YOU?!" She yelled. "For the one hundredth time, Beth kissed me! I would never do that to Mal and you know that" I said. "STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS KISSED! MAL LOVES YOU SO MUCH, DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO KNOW WHERE SHE IS?" She yelled. "She said fashion week" I replied. "No she's been at home crying. She never showed up to the events because of you. All week she's been crying! Now if I were you I would do something about this" she said and walked away. "Wait what? Before she left we were in our room and we were laughing and she kissed me. She said to play along and pretend that we still are in a fight. Why is she still crying then?" I asked. "I don't know. That's for you to find out" Evie said and went upstairs.
Mal's POV
I lied about forgiving Ben. I still couldn't believe he would do that to me. Especially with her. I didn't show up to any of the events and I decided I'm not going back. I've been on my bed, watching TV, eating unhealthy food and texting Evie. I haven't even gotten enough sleep. I can't stop thinking of Ben and Beth kissing. Its like movie that replays in my head every single second of every single day. My doorbell rang. I was too lazy to get it so I yelled "Come in!". I heard the door open. Whoever it was, was coming upstairs. "Mal" Ben said and hugged me. "Mal honey this type of food isn't good for the baby" he said sitting down next to me. "Its not like you want it. And besides that, you're the one who did this to me" I replied. "Now what do you want? To hurt me even more?" I asked. "No I don't want to hurt you. I would never do that" he said. "Can you just please forgive me?" He begged. "And why should I do that? You cheated on me Ben!" I said tearing up. "Mal I would never cheat on you. Especially with Beth. She's crazy, I would never go back to her. She's the one who kissed me Mal. I pushed her right off of me and you didn't see that part. Mal please" he said holding my hand. I literally threw myself onto him. I missed him so much. And I probably was overreacting. I should've known that Ben wouldn't do that to me. He loves me. "I love you" he said. "I know" I replied and kissed him. "Benny" I said and leaned in a little. I love teasing him because he always falls for it. "Yeah?" He said looking at my lips. I put my arms around his neck and brought myself closer to him. I felt his breath on me. "Can you get me some good food?" I asked. "Yes" he said and leaned in to kiss me but I moved my head. "Thanks Benny!" I said laying back down. He came on top of me and kissed me. "I missed you" I said cupping his face. "Not as much as I missed you" he replied and kissed me hard. "You know what, why don't we just go out" I said. "Sure" he said and kissed me. "I'm warning you what I'm gonna wear is going to be super fancy just because I don't want them seeing my baby bump" I said and got off the bed. "Ok" he replied. I went in my closet and picked out something.

 I went in my closet and picked out something