How you met

Rick-
You were walking around on the road when you saw a man go up and kill 3 walkers. You decided that he's trustworthy so you got out of the bushes and introduced yourself.

Daryl-
You were out looking for food when you heard a snap behind you. You turned around and tried to stab what was there. There was a man with a crossbow standing there holding his hand that was bleeding from your knife.
"Sorry?"

Glenn-
You were at Terminus as a prisoner, ready to be killed, when you heard a huge BAM go off and an Asian man opened your trailer and saved you.

Shane-
"This everyone, is your new boss Ms. Y/L/N." You saw a man with dark hair looking at you and winked. Ending with you blushing. This new job as an officer surely made you happier.

Carl-
You were at the church with Father Gabriel when he told you he will be going out for a while. Only returning with a group. You saw a boy your age and you 2 locked eyes and smiled.

Abraham-
You were running from walkers when one came out from the woods and you tried fighting it off. Ending with you falling and twisting your ankle and killing the walker.
"Mother Dick look what we got here."

Negan-
"And you are.................it." You just saw a charming man beat the life out of one of your people. "I like her. She's mine now." You were dragged into a trailer, not knowing what bright future you'll have with that man.