Imagine for @Octavia_sky

After this, I'll do the sad imagines. Might have some strong language. Btw this will be long.

"Yeah definitely, I think that it really depends on how much water you put into the pot." You heard Carol tell Olivia. You were picking something up for Maggie and Glenn at the food pantry.

You weren't really close to Carol, and you really didn't want that to change. No offense to the Carol fans.
You took the stuff you needed and checked it off of the notebook list. You silently walked down the streets of Alexandria, today was cloudy with thunder here and there.

You knocked on Maggie's door and handed her what she needed. "Aw thanks Emma, it means a lot." Maggie smiled. You said your goodbyes and went off to find your boyfriend, Carl. You have only seen him this morning, but it was like he disappeared.

The wind was starting to pick up and you wrapped your arms around yourself, trying to help yourself. You turned the corner to your house, you lifted your head up to see Carl and a girl, Enid, kissing on your porch. You didn't have a family so you had it to yourself.

"What the hell?!" You said in disbelief, Carl told you that nothing would happen between him and Enid.

Liar.

His head shot up at you and stood there. When Enid saw you she immediately took off in another direction, leaving you and Carl. He walked off the porch walking towards you. You were fighting tears with every fiber in your body, you haven't cried in so long that it was completely foreign to you.

"Emma, I can explain." Carl huffed, trying to hug you. You pulled away from him, putting your hand up and slapping him across his face.

"And you wonder why I go around with other girls." You heard him mumble. You glared at him.
"What was that. Was that you telling me that I didn't have to worry about you and Enid? Was that you telling me that we would be together until we die? Was that you telling me that you didn't kiss her!" You yelled.

"God damnit Emma! I wasn't thinking-"
"Shocker." You interrupted. He stood up straight, you were very short compared to him.

"Well I did something way worse than you did, Carl Grimes." More thunder started humming through the sky.
"And what was that?"

"I trusted you. We're officially over man whore." He was shocked about what you said.
"Emma, wait please think this through. We have been together since the prison, we can't just through everything away!" He pleaded.

"If you don't want anything to be thrown away, then why did you kiss her," Silence. "I see. Now get away from me. And stay away from me."

He looked pissed, and stomped away. You ran into your house and slammed the door, locking it, and sliding down to the floor. You weren't strong enough to hold back the tears anymore. Your face was flooding with salty tears that left a bitter taste. You didn't know what to do. You look up and see a lightning strike outside of your window.

----
You have been locked up away in your room for a few hours, hugging your pillow through the storm. There was a knock on your door, you didn't want to get up. You groaned as the person started beating on the door, and went down the stairs.

"Look I'm not talking to anyone so you can go and-"
"Emma." You looked up and Daryl stood there, dripping wet from walking around in the rain.

"So he kisses another girl and you broke up with him? That's all?" You nodded and told him how Carl practically lied to your face.

"Imma beat that mothafuc-"
"No, Daryl...don't. He's probably way happier without me anyways." Daryl saw that you weren't okay.

"I've known you since the start of the end of the world. You've grown up in front of me. How old are ya again?"
"15." You smiled, Daryl could make you smile no matter what. The sky could be falling and he would say something ridiculous.

"I think that you should go an try to make up. Trust me, I know boys, hell I am one." You shook your head.
"I don't know Daryl, it would be too hard to see him, all I see is him and Enid." You put your head down.

"Do it." He said, and walked out.
-------

Butterflies filled your stomach walking up to his house. You didn't want to talk to him at all, but Daryl insisted.
And Daryl is always right. That's what I've learned.
You walked up the porch, lightly knocking on the door.

Soon your grey eyes met with his ice blue ones.
He opened the door wider so he can go out on the porch.
"Uh hey." He said, itching the back of his neck nervously.
"Hi." You smiled. You hate awkwardness.
"Um, do you need something?" He asked.

"I think we both need something."
"What?"
"Each others forgiveness." You told the boy.

He smiled and opened his arms, you walked forward and got engulfed by his arms, his chin was placed on top of your head, it was complete, comfortable silence.

"I'm sorry you know. I messed up. I guess that you and I haven't been seeing eachother much lately, and I just....needed something Emma. That was the biggest mistake of my life. I never want to hurt you. I never want anything to hurt you. I love you." He stated. You buried your head in his chest.

"Me too, I should of called you a manwhore." You both laughed. "But seriously, I'm sorry for not giving you time to explain." You felt his head nod above yours.

You looked up at eachother. You both leaned in, the sparks were still there when you kissed. And you knew, from that moment, Carl was your true love. Your meant to be lover. You both looked to your right after you pulled away.

A rainbow. Everything good comes after a bad storm.