What happens when you get caught making out

Rick-
You were being pulled into the food pantry by your boyfriend, Rick. Your giggles flooded the place, eventually his lips crashed into yours. You were in a hot make out session when the garage door was pulled open by a surprised Olivia. You and Rick desperates and coughed awkwardly, leaving the pantry. When you walked out, you both busted out laughing.

Daryl-
People haven't seen the two of you all day, because today was your day. To celebrate eachother. You went outside, dragging Daryl to a nearby tree, and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around your waist while your arms were around his neck.
"What in the world do we have here." You heard Tara tease. You turned to her and smiled and laughed, when she walked away you both carried on making out on the beautiful day.

Carl-
"Lets gooooo." You heard your boyfriend, Carl tell you. "What do you want." You snapped, throwing a pillow at him from your bed. It knocked him off the bed by surprise and he fell to the fall. Both of your laughs filled the room and he crawled back on the bed, getting on top of you. You smiled and he grinned, leaning in to kiss you. He kissed your face and went down to your neck, you giggled and he kissed you again. You heard the door open and Carl jumped off you as he saw his dad, Rick, stare at us. He put his head in his hands and just walked away. Carl kissed you and laid beside you, wrapping his arms around you.

Glenn-
"We can't just makeout in public Glenn! We'll be caught, this is a horrible idea!" You exclaimed. Earlier, Glenn saw you talking to Spencer, and declared that Spencer was flirting. And what does he decide to do? Make out with you in public to let everyone know that you're 'his.'
"Glenn come on." You whined. Glenn faced you and smashed his lips into yours. You weren't complaining about the kissing part, you just didn't want to do it in public.
"Yo lovebirds, get a room!" You heard Abraham shout at the two of you." You both laughed and keep kissing.

Shane-
You were at the CDC with your long time boyfriend, Shane, and the rest of the group. You were all getting drunk and eating your very first dinner in a while. Shane, was of course, drunk and a little loud.
"EVERYONE LOOK HOW SEXY MY GIRL IS!" He yelled, walking up to you and harshly making out with you. People started laughing as you were slightly embarrassed, but let it go.

Abraham-
It was nerve racking for you to be with these people you've hardly met at Alexandria. When you and Abraham went into Denise's, house for this 'party' that was happening for your group. You were very very nervous about this. You walked out on the porch by yourself, overwhelmed by this. Abraham went out and followed you. He turned you around and looked into your eyes.
"What's wrong?" He asked you. You shook your head and put your head down. He caught it and lifted you head up with is fingertips, leaning in and kissing you. You put your arms around his waist, since he was way taller than you, and he cupped your face.
"Maggie lets go I'm tir- OHMYGOD!" You heard Glenn say behind Abraham. You laughed and disconnected yourself from Abraham. "Sorry." You laughed.