Imagine for @StaryUniverse

Lightening strikes as it started to pour. You and your boyfriend Carl were dancing in the rain. Soon he pulled you in.

"I love you Carl." You giggled.
"And I love you Izzy." He leaned in and kissed you. You were disrupted by a loud sound of thunder.

"But lets go in." Carl laughed.
"CARRLLLLL." You whined. You loved being in storms, even if it meant you were going to get sick."

"Izzy it's or safe." Carl poured at you. You laughed at him and spun one last time in the refreshing rain.

"Okay lets go now." Carl rushed.
"What's wrong with you." You laughed. Carl tried standing up all manly. "Nothing." He breathes out. "Is it okay if I sleep over? I don't walk to walk in the rain to my house?"

"Let me ask." You said. You walked in the living room.

You saw your dad, Daryl, on the couch cleaning his crossbow. He looked at up at you two and nodded.
"Thanks Dad." You giggled. Carl went to the window and looked out. You were looking at him but he didn't notice.

It was so calm. Until a HUGE sound of thunder rang through the sky and Carl jumped. Making you die laughing.

"Are you scared of storms?" He didn't answer you for a few seconds.
"Slight fear." He answered. You nodded and giggled at him.

"It's late, I heard that if you stay awake during I storm then lightening has a higher chance of getting you." You taunted. Carl rushed to the bed and cuddled you.

You were waken up by the smell of pancakes downstairs. Your dad must be making breakfast. You stood up and stretched. Carl was still fast asleep.

You decided to pick him up bridal style and he woke up. "Izzy what the he-"
"LOOK DAD! I CAUGHT A WILD CARL!" You cheered. Your dad laughed and you set Carl back down.

"I should have thought that through, you're very heavy Carl. I'm not 4'"11. YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!" You laughed.

"Well good morning to you too." Carl chuckled. You looked out the window and pointed.
"See Carl, the best things about storms, are what happens after them."

He looks to where you're pointing and smiles at the rainbow.