He catches you cheating: Glenn

Glenn always thought of you as his savior, his rock, and the only reason why he made it this far. He even told you that if he didn't have you, he would have died way before any of the group found him.

Of course you felt bad for cheating on him. In your mind it was that you thought Glenn didn't love you. You have wanted to have sex with him for the longest time but Glenn always blew the idea away from your mind.

You didn't want to do this at all, you didn't want to hurt Glenn. But it was too late. You didn't even like Daryl, and you were surprised he offered to be "friends" with you. It was nothing like the Daryl you were familiar with.

Finally, after a few weeks of cheating, you had to confess. It was the best thing for Glenn and for you. You say him down, knowing this will end bad. You slowly started telling him the truth as the weight lifted off you.

Glenn started shaking, he didn't know how to respond he was never in a relationship that ended in cheating. And he was hesitate asking you who you had an affair with. As the name Daryl rolled off your tongue, that was when Glenn lost it, he lost you, he lost one of his best friends, Daryl.

 As the name Daryl rolled off your tongue, that was when Glenn lost it, he lost you, he lost one of his best friends, Daryl

He didn't know how to react. A slightly sound came from his mouth.

"We're done."