surprsing them

Rick-
you were very excited about this surprise, rick loved photography or just taking family pictures. you were on a run one day and saw a bunch of cameras and batteries and storage stuff for it, you stuffed them all into your big backpack and headed off, Rick was in love with this surprise.

Daryl-
you were a toy maker sort of before shit it the fan, and you knew daryl was starting to run low on arrows for his crossbow, so you gathered some metal and a sharpener and went to work. you made at least 15 more bows for him that day and he was very grateful and tested them out with you.

Carl-
you had an idea when you and carl were reading comics in the house. you decided on drawing your own comic containing you and the group fighting the walkers and made carl the main character, he was begging you to make more.

Glenn-
throughout the end of the world, you collected calendars and organized a bunch of stuff so you can keep track of the days, months, and years. you remember glenn saying his birthday is December 21, and, if you were correct, it was December 18. you decided on telling everyone you were planning on having a birthday party for glenn, just making him a little bit happier.

Abraham-
you make a phrase of the night paper, you'll have to think of a phrase and write it down and abraham says it, he enjoyed laughing with you and making up funny damn phrases.

Shane-
you decided on surprising Shane during the beginning of the apocalypse, 2 weeks before you were about to leave for the CDC, you knew how much that dude loved food, so you gathered all of YOUR food and made the best little dinner for you guys, even if it wasn't a restaurant, it was still romantic.

negan-
he was in a bad mood because of Rosita shooting Lucille. even you didn't know why he loved that bat so much. while he was in a meeting, he left lucille in your bedroom. you decided on cleaning it and filling in the bullet hole, he was surprised seeing lucille looking brand new.
"i don't let anyone touch lucille, but damn baby you worked some magic!"

i'm sick!🐿