Imagine for @TheGirlwholived01

"See you're a natural Fem!" Carl exclaimed. You just hit the target he set up in the field. Or as he calls it, "Our Special Place."

"You see Fem, once you learn to defend yourself, and take down your first enemy, who will you thank?" You laughed as he put his hand on his ear, acting like he couldn't hear you.

"W-what was that?" He smiled. "I'll thank Carl for it." You smiled back. He faced you, well, looked down at you since he was taller. You two stared at eachother for a minute until you reached and grabbed his dads Sheriff Hat, and took off running through the field with Carl on your tail. You heard his laughs behind you as you went deeper into the beautiful open field.

You were running fast, so you didn't notice the root on the ground, you tripped over it, falling down on your back. When you opened your eyes, you see Carl accidentally fall on top of you, each arm on either side of your head.

There was no awkward silence whatsoever, even if people don't like the fact of you together, you're close in age anyways. You're 16, and he just turned 17.

His blue eyes got closer to you as he started leaning in, you lifted your head up so you can get closer.

Your lips were centimeters away as you closed your eyes, butterflies were going crazy in your stomach and you've honestly have had something for Carl. You had the "best friends that will definitely date soon." Vibe with each other. His lips were about to brush yours.

"What on earth are you two doing?!" You heard Daryl yell. Carl got off and stood up, putting his hand out for you.
"Nothing." You replied, looking at Carl trying not to laugh.

Daryl stood there, obviously not believing what you just said. His bow on hung loosely on his back as he had the leather vest on. Carl looked at you and busted out laughing, trying to make the situation better. Probably hoping Daryl doesn't tell his dad.

"Well, Don't let me catch you two again." Daryl eyed us down before he started laughing hysterically, and you and Carl did nervous laughs.