Bad habits/ Glenn

😉
Btw guys there is a quick chapter that sums up the bad habits a while back in here and that's where they all are

"Wake up." Was all I heard, it was a very blurry sound though. I sighed and rolled back over on my stomach. I haven't slept well the past few days.

"I said," There was a pause and I heard them grab something, I didn't care.
"WAKE UP!" A pillow was thrown in my face and the person tackled me.

I opened my tired eyes and there was Glenn on top of me lightly slapping my face.
"Wake up wake up wake up wake up." I groaned and pushed him to the floor.

I sighed in relief that I can now breathe again and rolled over.
Glenn didn't stop trying.

"Look y/n you know you have to work at the pantry today with Michonne and Carol." I turned to look at him. His eyes glared into mine.

"No." I sighed. Glenn didn't like it.

"If I hear anything from them about you doing or saying something there will be punishments!" He declared.

"Will there be handcuffs involved?" He laughed.
"Just get up its already 10."
"It's early if it's 10, my shift is at 1."

"It's at 11." My eyes widened and I sat up on the bed.
"No way."
"Yes way."
"Uggghhhhhhh." I whined.

"Hurry up."

———————-
As soon as I saw Carol with Michonne at the pantry I sighed. I don't want to do this.

"Hey girly! How'd you sleep?" Carol asked me. I sighed and answered. "I was sleeping fine until Glenn got me with a pillow." The three of us laughed.

"How's it going Michonne?" She was looking at dates on green beans to make sure they weren't super expired.

"It's going good- worried about Aiden and them going on a run."
"Yeah." I sighed. They looked at me.

"What?" Carol shook her head and continued trying to make cornbread. Michonne looked down and read another date.

It was silent for a moment.
"Why do you do that?" Carol asked. I looked at her weird. Her nose was scrunched up.

"Do what?" I furrowed my eyebrows trying to see what she was trying to say.
She started mimicking me sighing. I laughed.

"It's just a habit." I started to find cans and put them on the shelf from what they were.

"It's a bad habit- I think we should te-"

"Please don't tell Glenn. He'll kill me, and once I turn to a walker he'll kill me again!" They both laughed and I sighed.

"I'm sorry guys."
"Don't be." Michonne said. She finished reading dates and handed the cans to me so I could put them on the shelf.

"We all have habits, y/n." I looked at her.
"What's yours?" Michonne looked up like she was thinking of one to say.

"Bite my nails, I brush my teeth for 20 minutes every day and every night, and I always whistle too loud." I laughed and so did Carol.

"What about you Carol, what are some of you habits?" She started laughing.
"I don't know if I have any habits like you two do."

Michonne and I exchanged looks.

"What?" Carol asked.
In unison, Michonne and I answered.
"Cooking and cleaning."

We all laughed and I sighed.

"When is that welcome party for the new people?"
"Mhm." Michonne shrugged.