Glenn Imagine (requested)

Imagine for officialxsunny

-

None of us know where Rick is, Hershel took the baby and started to find formula. Lori's dead, it's been a hell of a day.

"We should look for him." I said while everyone sat in the main room of the prison we just found.
"We should wait." Hershel responded.

"He needs time to himself with non of us bothering him." I nodded and continued sitting there in silence before starting a conversation with Beth.

After about an hour Rick still wasn't back and I started to get nervous, along with Carl. Glenn smiled and walked over to me, giving me a quick kiss on the lips before kissing my forehead.

"He'll be alright." He mumbled. I nodded and smiled at him.

It's been another 2 hours and Glenn volunteered to try and find Rick about half an hour ago. Hershel was still feeding the baby, Carol was still missing, T-dog is dead, Rick and Glenn are gone, Lori's dead, and walkers are very relentless.

"I'll go find them." I whispered. I walked out with my knife along with 2 packs of throwing knives and a gun with a silencer. I could barely see because of the blinking lights and small hallway.

I passed at probably 100 dead walkers before I saw Rick and Glenn heading back. I didn't want them to see me so I tried my best to be quiet and come back the way I came.
—-

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I leaned on the side of the door of Ricks cell. He didn't answer. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"You know asshole, we're trying to help you and if you keep pushing us away you might as well just leave because I'm not putting up with your bullshit. And neither will the group."

Silence.
"Are you kidding me Rick?! All you ever do is push people away and that's how we die."

I was interrupted when Rick got up and hugged me. I'm not a huge hugger and he was crushing me.

"You're the first one who came to talk to me." I heard him say.
I put my arms around him and tapped his back.
"That's a lie." I laughed.

We were still in the hug when I heard him sniffling. I let go and looked at him, he had so much blood on his face along with fresh tears.

"Wait here." I whispered, walking out. I grabbed a clean rag and put a little water in it.

I came back and he was sitting on his bed again. I grabbed the lamp and turned it on so I could see better and grabbed his face.

It was only about 5 minutes before it was all off but there was still a little that stained his skin.

"Just wash your face again today because it stained you." I laughed. He engulfed me into another bone crushing hug. Geez this man was strong. I hugged him back and we just say like that.

I'm not close to Rick, I've been here since Atlanta but we've never talked until we left the farm. We've lost so many people that I understand how Rick feels.

A fake cough interrupted us as Glenn stood in the doorway, obviously a little awkward.
"Can I talk to you, Sunny, alone?" I nodded and let go of Rick.

"What on earth do you like you're doing?" Glenn asked when we were away from everybody.

"I'm comforting the guy who just had a baby and his wife just died. What do you think I'm doing?" I replied in a cocky tone.

"Well I think you shouldn't be near him, he nearly killed like 200 walkers yesterday after he found out about Lori." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

A smirk appeared on my face.
"Glenn, are you jealous that I'm hugging Rick?" I started laughing as Glenn started smiling.

"I didn't know you could hug, that's all. You've never hugged me before."

"That's because I'm not a hugger." I laughed.

I walked up to him, kissing him, then hugging him.
"How's that?" I asked. He put his arms around me and hugged me tighter.

"I love it." He smiled.
"And I love you."

Hope you enjoyed!