You get bit: Rick

You and your boyfriend, Rick, were out on a run for any supplies we needed at the prison.

"We should go check this place out, see if any supplies would be there" You stated while Rick was pulling up to the store.

You made sure there were no walkers outside of the store, so if anything happens you will be able to get out with no interruptions.

Before you walked in the store Rick hit the window to see if anything was in there. There wasn't anything so you two went in.

You were looking around at medicine while Rick looked for baby formula. You saw some medicine on the top shelf and tried to reach for it.

You were jumping to get the medicine, only you didn't realize that a walker was in the back room trying to get the door open.

When you finally got the medicine you were looking for Rick near the back part of the store.

You didn't know the walker finally got free and was searching for its meal.

You turned the corner and the walker attacked you. You both fell on the floor.
The walker was in top of you and you were struggling to keep it away.

"Rick!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Your arms gave out and the walker collapsed onto you.

An excruciating pain hit your neck as you felt the flesh being parted from your bones.

You screamed and cried as Rick finally came and killed the walker. Only seeing you bitten at the neck, slowly dying.

"I-I love you." You tried talking but it was so hard. "I'll always love you y/n. How did I not see it coming? I'm sorry- it all my fault." Rick was full on sobbing now.

You took your last breaths saying what you want. "Please don't let me turn into in of those things. Please." A single tear ran down your cheek as you started feeling tired.

The last thing you see is Rick sobbing and mouthing 'I love you'