He catches you cheating: Daryl pt 2

Part 2

Nights were cold without Daryl by your side keeping you warm and making you feel safe from all the monsters in the world. It was dark, cold, small, and it felt like a torture chamber slowly depressing you.

It was eating you up not seeing Daryl in days and shivers went down your spine every time someone walks past you, hoping it was him trying to get your attention. It never was him though. The little fling between you and Andrew was cut off. Of course he was upset but he shouldn't have because he knew you felt guilty and didn't like him like that.

The sense of depression and guilt was all you felt.

Someone could easily throw a brick at you and it wouldn't phase you. Emptiness filled your heart and the group members took their distance from you. They knew Daryl way more so of course they'd choose him over you any day.

It was late and you walked around the prison hallways because you didn't want to go back in that poisonous cell. There was a noise behind you and Daryl stood there. Annoyance on his face as he looked at the person he once loved.

But it was a bad boy act. He still wanted you. He felt cold in his cell alone. Tears brim in his eyes at night so he leaves to kill walkers.

"Hey." You said, awkwardness was at an all time high right now and you scratched the back of your head as he stayed silent. You weren't expecting an answer anyway.

A slight "Hi." came out of his mouth like a sigh, like he was holding his breath and got to let it out after years of holding it in.
You looked down at your feet and back at him, you furrowed your eyebrows together. You were surprised that he was still looking at you.

"Why are you staring?" You laughed nervously. He didn't say anything to respond with. He came down to where you where with a blank expression.

"Tell me. Was it all a lie? Just trying to bang with other guys?" He asked. His voice was rough and deep but also a little shaky.

"You and me? A lie? Daryl, of course it wasn't all some sort of sick joke. You know why I was with Andrew, we were looking for you."

"You were gone for DAYS and I was ALONE! The real question is was it all a joke to YOU? Clearly it was because you didn't care enough to stay and have a full night with me." You huffed.

"Y/n, don't be ridiculous about th-"
"What's my last name? What's my favorite color? Do you even know how old I am?!" Tears came into your eyes and you tried fighting them back but you obviously failed.

"Y/n-" he started, but you cut him off. "So the answer his you don't know?" He stayed silent.

"Your last name is Dixon, you don't have a favorite color because they are all ugly to you and there's no point of having one. You're 44 and your birthday is January 6, 1974." He looked taken aback and you sighed.

"Y/n, you know that you cheated on me, right? You have no right to be MAD AT ME WHEN IM MAD AT YOU BECAUSE YOURE A FILTLY CHEATING BITCH!"

"I try." You snapped sarcastically.

Don't worry this one will have a part three put your hoops back on and sit in a beach chair folks