You get bit: Glenn

"Hey Glenny lets go out. It's a beautiful day!" You yelled out to your husband, Glenn.

"Where?" Glenn asked.
"How about a walk through the woods for a while, I don't like being stuck behind the walls" you admitted.

You always felt like ever since the group came to Alexandria, you'll get weaker because if there walls.

You talked to Daryl about this and he agreed and told you to take a walk for a while to calm your nerves.

"Yeah, sure. Let me get my knife." Glenn said walking to the armory.

You went into your house and got your knife, 5 throwing knives, and your revolver.

You went back to the gate and saw Glenn already there.
"Hey Glenny" you said. "Ready" he asked opening the gate with a smile.

"Let's head on out" You said walking out of the Safe Zone.
^^^
You two were walking in the woods in peaceful silence until Glenn spoke.

"Why did you want to go out all of the sudden?" You looked and him and shrugged, trying to find words to explain.

"Well, since we've been at Alexandria, I felt like the walls would make me forget about everything that's happening. I- I felt like it will make me weak, so I wanted to come out here and remember."

Glenn nodded and both of you continued walking in silence.

"Hey, it's gonna be dark soon. We should turn around back home." Glenn stated.

It was very strange, the whole time you were out here, you've only killed 2 walkers.

"Sure, back home." You looked down and both of you started walking back to the walls.

You've been walking about half an hour when you heard them, the moans. Glenn seemed to realize it too when he put his finger up to his lips and hushed you.

The good thing was that there were only about 6 of them and not a herd.

"Glenn come on." You urged. You've never wanted to go back to Alexandria before, but you wanted to see another day.

You remembered that Enid gave you a time clock thing people use for cooking.

You pulled it out of your backpack and started it. You were about to throw it when it went off in your hand.

The walkers noticed you and Glenn.
"Shit" you breathed out as Glenn pushed you to run.

You were behind him running as fast as you can. You could hear the walkers steps behind you.

Something grabbed your hair and pulled you down to the ground.

You realized it was a walker so you tried taking your knife out, stabbing it.

The other walkers were inches away from you. You took your throwing knives and killed 3 more.

"GLENN!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. The last two walkers were grabbing at you.

"Y/n?" You heard his voice say into the woods.

You must have twisted your ankle because you couldn't get back up.

You killed one with the butt of your gun and tried getting the last walker. You were about to kill it when it grabbed our ankle, biting down on your exposed flesh.

You screamed in pain as the walker kept biting into your ankle. You shot the walker and screamed once again.

"GLENN!" Your heart was pounding as you heard his fast footsteps. Tears were spilling out of your eyes, you realized Glenn got here to late. And you can't amputate your foot.

Glenn looked and saw another bite, on your arm. You don't remember how that happened.

Glenn was crying and screaming to the sky when he saw you on the ground.

"I'm so sorry y/n." He sobbed.
"It's all my fault- if I was behind you this wouldn't have happened.

You knew you had only so much time left in this cruel world. You raised your hand up to his cheek, leaning in to share one last kiss.

"I love you so much. Thank you." You closed your y/e/c eyes, never to be seen again.