You get bit: Carl

You were walking hand in hand with your boyfriend, Carl, at Alexandria. It's seemed safe when your group found this place, thanks to Aaron.

Ron, Jesses son, walked up to both of you. You looked at Carl and he rolled his eyes at Ron, making you chuckle to yourself.

"What's up guys!" Ron said. You looked at him and shrugged. "Nothing really."

Carl glared at Ron, he knew that Ron liked you. So Carl always tries his best for you to stay away from him. And to make sure that you are with him for as long as possible.

"I'll catch you guys later!" Ron said as he waved his hand. You smiled and waved, then kept walking with Carl.
^^^^^

A few moments later you felt like someone was behind you and Carl. You saw Carl looked a little uncomfortable too, but ok kept walking trying to ignore the feeling.

You were about to turn around to look when you heard a huge crash. You saw that the guard tower had fallen down on the wall, making the herd of walkers charge in.

"Go" Carl demanded taking your arm. You started running when you saw Ron ahead of you...with a gun.

You didn't care to think at this point, you just kept running with Carl. Soon enough Jesse yelled out saying she had Judith. Rick, Michonne, Gabriel; and Deanna were there next to you.

But you saw blood on Deanna shirt, thinking the best trying to calm yourself down and not panic. You ran into the house, following Michonne.

"What on earth happened to her." You asked frantic.
"She fell on something, I don't know what it was. She was trying to help Rick when the walls went down." She responded clearing it up.
^^^^
Walkers were flooding the streets, it looked like everyone got to their house in time.
You heard someone say "shit" You turned around and saw what was happening.

Deanna had a bite mark on her side. She looked awfully pale already. Your eyes started tearing up, you and Deanna were getting close, she reminded you of your grandma, sweet- but will break your neck if you say something.

Rick put his head in his hands. It was quiet for a moment until you heard crashes. You ran to where the sound was.

The door had been locked and you knew Ron and Carl were fighting in there. "Open up Carl!" Rick yelled.

"Your gonna attack walkers!" The image of walkers all in the house made you shiver in fright. A few minutes later Rick took his ax and cut the knob off the door.

The two boys ran out, walkers behind them. It looked like they had somehow cracked the window and walkers got in.

Rick, Jesse, Michonne, and Gabriel were holding the door shut. As Ron and Carl went upstairs. You knew Sam was in his room probably having a panic attack.

"There's a couch in the living room that could help us" you breathed. Rick nodded and you and Michonne pushed it against the staircase so walkers wouldn't get through.

Rick and Jesse opened the door and went behind the couch next to you. Rick killed 2 walkers and dragged them upstairs to where everyone else was.

"Get bedsheets, as many as possible, we're going to do this"

^^^^^

You were walking between Ron and Carl when Sam was being eaten. Jesse wouldn't let go of Carl's hand, making you annoyed and scared.

Jesse got tackled by walkers next, still not letting go of Carl. You got between them, being very careful about the walkers, and gracefully got her hand off, trying not to attract any to you.

Carl hugged you when he was free. You heard the click of a gun behind Carl and you opened your eyes to see Ron holding a gun to your head.

You let go of Carl, standing up to Ron.
"You- you did this" He whispered as he took the safety of the gun off.

You were terrified but didn't show it. Soon before he pulled the trigger on you, Michonne stabbed him with her katana.

His gun did go off, but not at you.
"Dad?" You heard Carl ask. You looked over and saw Carl on the ground with blood over his beautiful face.

You gasped and started crying at was laying in front of you.
^^^^

You and Rick were killing walkers, as many as possible. You saw Glenn and Enid climb over the walls to Maggie.

Glenn was fighting as many walkers as he could trying to distract them from his wife. You decided to join him because, well, he was your dad after all.

You were stabbing, you were shooting, you were kicking and killing as any walkers as you could with your dad before you and him were backed up against the wall.

The walkers were reaching out to grab you when Abraham, Sasha, and Daryl started shooting at the walkers that were about to get Glenn, not knowing you were there.

The walkers tore into you anywhere they could. Your father watched in horror as his only daughter was dying in front of him, and he can't do anything.