Pt. 2 imagine for @TheGirlwholived01

It was kinda awkward walking back to the camp with Carl, since you practically almost kissed and everything.
You decided to go around by yourself to get some fresh and and some 'you time."

Rick, Glenn, Maggie, and Daryl just left to go on a run and look for a few things. You found a house quite close to the camp, but you didn't want to be in the house, you wanted to be on the house, the roof.

The only way to the roof was going through the house and climbing through the window, but you had no idea if walkers wee inside of it.
You walked up to the front door, knocking hard on it, to see if walkers were there.

After a few seconds, you heard gnarling and something from inside was banging on the door. You sighed and pulled out your knife.

'Do it just like Carl told you to.' You told yourself. You opened the door and jumped on the walker, stabbing it and killing it. You still had your knife out and walked through the house, it was absolutely beautiful. Once you went upstairs you barged into the bedroom that led to the window.

Nothing.

You tried with all your might and finally got the window open. You climbed through and sat at the very edge of the roof, admiring the view.

You closed your eyes and put your arms on either side of your body, breathing in the fresh air. You heard something behind you and you turned around, to see Carl attempting to fit through the window, you laughed and turned back around.

He sat down next to you and stared straight ahead. You took this time to admire him. His blue eyes that look like dazzling crystals, and his dark hair swiped over most of his forehead. 
It seems that he caught you staring and looked into your eyes and smiled.

You felt a hand on top of yours and you looked down at the intertwined hands. You smiled slightly and looked back up to the boy that indeed, you were, without a doubt, in love with.

The orange lights from the sunset reflected over both of your faces. You caught Carl starting to lean in, as you did the same.

And it happened, the thing you've been craving forever, a kiss. His lips connected with yours as you kissed back sweetly. There was a sense of comfort in this. When you separated, Carl had a grin on his face, he put his arm around you, and you watched the sunset together, still shocked and happy that you finally got to be with him today.