How he confesses his feelings

Glenn

You were with Maggie getting eggs from the chicken coop when Glenn, your best friend since before this happened, came up to both of you.

"Sorry y/n but can I borrow Maggie for a sec?" He asked in a hurry. You nodded and them 2 went off somewhere.

When Maggie returned with no Glenn, she seemed very happy and upbeat.

"What was all that about?" You asked with curiosity.
"O nothin, don't you worry about it." She said still smiling.
^^^^^^^

You were walking to your tent when someone grabbed you and pulled you near the barn.

Once you were there you starting fighting back until you heard a voice groan.

"Y/n it's me Glenn." He said out of breath since you started fighting back.

"O sorry." You said.
"I need to talk to you." He stated nervously.

"What do you want?" You joked.
"Ok it's just-it's just-" Glenn was trying to find words.

"Maggie just bring it out I'm a wreck over hear." He said.

All of the sudden a sign came down from the barn stating:

Dear y/n,
I want to tell you now since I've felt this way since we've met. I am truly and utterly in love with you.

You looked at Glenn shocked.

"See, I want to say it now because in this world you don't know when your time is up. Will you be my girlfriend y/n? I don't care how long it lasts, because I was with you." Glenn stated.

You nodded your head with tears in your eyes.