Horrortale Ending

Ending by @Greninja_Girl

"Who will you choose?"

The question echoed in your mind as you gazed at the many Sans'. Your eyes landed on one particular Sans. It was him. The one that had technically killed Fresh. You wondered why he was here in the first place. You felt a newfound anger within you. You wanted so much as to hurt him in anyway possible, to make him suffer for what he had done...

That's when you saw the look in his eyes.

It was something you had never expected to see: Regret.

As Horror lowered his axe from his shoulder, you realized you had been staring at him. You blushed as you stepped forward, heart pounding as your anger faded away. Eventually you found yourself in front of him. Feeling the many eyes of all the Sans' watching, you felt nervous as you looked at Horror.

"Heya," he greeted. You could hear the nervousness in his voice as he didn't know what you would do. After all, he did technically kill your only friend left in the last moments of the multiverse. But then again, Nightmare was killed, and he didn't have a reason to do any of that horrible stuff now. Right?

He held the portion of his soul that was identical to the missing half of yours. You sighed, closing your eyes. "Horrortale, huh?" you say. "Why are you here, anyways? I thought you wouldn't care."

When he didn't answer, you looked up at him. You saw something you'd never expect to see him do.

He was crying.

"Horror?"

He hugged you, taking you by surprise. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

You hugged back, even though you could feel him crushing you. Your heart pounded a million miles as you held him tight. "It's okay, I forgive you."

You could feel him smile, which brought a smile to your face. Something dropped to the ground with a thud. Looking down, you saw it was his axe.

As you two separated, Ink came up to you. "[Y/N], is Horror really the one you wish to share your soul with?"

You turned to look at Ink, smiling. "Yes." You saw the surprised expression flicker on Horror's face from the corner of your eye.

Ink smiled. "I support your answer whoever you choose. Let Horror it be then." You turned to Horror and watched as the two parts of your soul combined. Your soul swirled in a mass of colors until it subsided, leaving it at a bright [S/D].

Horror smiled in way you had never seen him smile. He looked more like the Sans' that surrounded you, but unique at the same time.

The moment stays.

"What do I do now?" you ask Ink.

"Whatever you want to, [Y/N]. You could join Horror in Horrortale, go to a different AU, or stay here in the multiverse with me," Ink answers.

The choice was more difficult then it seemed. You looked around at the other AUs. Echotale, Underswap, Flowerfell, and so forth.

You looked at Flowerfell Sans. You remember what the two of you had been through. He was smiling at you happily, and he nodded his head, signifying he would support your choice no matter what. You looked back at Horror.

"I want to go with you, to Horrortale," you say. He gave you an uncertain visage.

"Are you sure? It's not exactly the friendliest type of AU and-" You interrupted him.

"I don't care, Horror. As long as I'm with you, I'll be happy." His face flushed a deep blue. He smiled.

"R-Really?"

"Really." You felt your cheeks burning as well, but you didn't care. You felt a new fledged happiness inside you now that your soul was whole again. And it was all thanks to Horror. All memories you had of everything he did wrong, you threw them as far to the back of your mind as you possibly could as you took him by the hand. Ink opened a portal that lead to Horrortale. Looking back, you saw the other AUs disappearing back to their homes as well. Underswap Sans and Papyrus had left to go home, too. Only a few AU Sans' you had grown close to stopped to look over their shoulder and smile at you. Flowerfell, Echotale, Mafiatale, Freshtale...

As you stepped through the portal with Horror, you felt excitement bubble up inside you. When you reached the other side, you didn't care how unsettling the area seemed. You tapped Horror on the shoulder.

"Huh, what is it?"

As he turned, you pulled him close to you. Your lips met his teeth and he was taken by surprise. You felt your cheeks burn up like fire. Horror then kissed back. You felt a wave of emotions flash through your mind.

As you separated, you looked at him with a joyous smile. "I love you, Horror," you said.

He looked at you, searching your face. He smiled and hugged you. "I love you, too."

It was then did you realize the sun was rising, and you weren't in the Underground.

You were back on the surface with Horror. With him by your side, life definitely looked brighter than ever before.

_______________

This was the ending by @Greninja_Girl