Freshtale Ending

Ending written by @WeirdMageton

You look around, and see all the Sanses offering their soul to you. Just the fact that their willing to make such a sacrifice for you, even after what you've done. You've killed them, imprisoned them, destroyed the multiverse itself. Yet, they were willing to give up half of their soul to save your life. That very fact made you tear up, making Fresh step forward to give you a comforting hug.

"Don't cry, homie. Were ALL here for you," He whispers.

"Fresh," You say.

"What?" Fresh asks, confused.

"I-I choose Fresh. I wanna share a soul with you."

Fresh smiles, before taking half of his soul and bringing it towards your own. "You sure, (Y/N)?"

"I'm sure," You chirp. "We can hang out in the multiverse together!"

"Alright, homie," Fresh says and he inches your two soul halves together. As they connect, you feel a split second of bliss, a second heartbeat beats besides your own. Fresh's entire existence joining with yours.

You look up and see Fresh's glasses displaying a large 'WHOAH' and he looks away with a nervous smile, face fully flushed.

"Guess were bounded together forever, Fresh. Bound for awesomeness-ness."

"Yes! Awesomeness-ness!" Fresh repeats, fist pumping the air.

"Fresh," You say, sounding very serious.

"Yes?" He says with equal seriousness.

"Do I get a sk8 board now. 'Cause I want a sk8 board."

"Nah, sk8 boards are reserved for the exclusives in the Fresh Fan Club."

You gasp, acting offended. "Excuse me! I took half of your SOUL!!!"

"I'm just joking, homie. You can have all the sk8 boards you want."

You jump up and down, like a small child being granted ice-cream, then suddenly stop and whisper, "I will rule the world with them."

Later you receive you beautiful sk8 board, and for a full hour you run around in the multiverse, looking for a cliff you can throw it off, with Fresh running behind you 'NOPE' displayed on his glasses. Over time the bond between you two increases until it becomes an unbreakable love.

A funky, fresh, unbreakable love.

_________________

This ending was written by @WeirdMagetton.