Underswap Ending

Ending written by @Oblivion_Kiki_0114

"I'll go with UnderSwap Sans." You answer. "YES! LET US GO, HUMAN!" Blueberry shouts, more excited than usual. "oh, wait, blueberry. we still need to merge the part of your soul into [Y/N]'s." Ink says.

"OKAY!" Blueberry answers, looking rather unfazed by the situation.

A few seconds later, your soul has the piece of Blueberry's soul, and it became a brighter S/C than it was before the piece of Blueberry's SOUL was merged with yours.

"OH, HUMAN, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN MY UNIVERSE! WE WILL SOLVE PUZZLES, RECALIBRATE THEM, MAKE TACOS TOGETHER, AND BECOME THE BEST OF FRIENDS! ALL IN ONE DAY!" Blueberry exclaims.

"I'm sure I'll love it there, Blueberry!" You say cheerfully, so as not to dull his cheerful spirit, even if you knew that he was capable of... let's not talk about that. Forget about it, Y/N! It's in the past! He probably (hopefully) doesn't even remember it! you thought.

"okay, okay. before you two get excited, i have to get ya there first." Ink said, getting his brush and painting what looked like a portal on the floor.

You and Blueberry held hands and jumped into it right after Ink finished. You felt dizzy for a minute or so, but then you found yourself in the same place you left. Papyrus still looking like he was about to murder you, his eye glowing orange.

"PAPYRUS! THE HUMAN IS GOING TO STAY WITH US FROM NOW ON, SO YOU MUST TREAT HER WITH RESPECT!" Sans yells at his older(?) brother.

"heh, sure, sans. if you'll be happy, then i'll have to try." Papyrus replies.

"THANK YOU, PAPYRUS!"

"but i still have to do a ton of stuff to the house if she's gonna stay."

"PAPYRUS, DON'T YOU--"

"a skele-ton."

"Badum tss." you interrupted. "Heh, you guys shouldn't argue. I mean, you are brothers, so yeah. And, tibia honest, I don't think I'm gonna like seeing you two fighting all the time. So, STOP FIGHTING!! Okay?" You asked.

"NO! HUMAN! NOT YOU TOO!"

"heh, i gotta say, that was very humerus."

"PAPYRUS! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?!" Sans asked.

"because i love ya, bro." Papyrus answered.

|~Time Skip, brought to you by Blueberry's love for Tacos~|

You and Sans ran to the Skeleton Bros' house, it was mostly Sans though, seeing as he was pulling you.

"HUMAN! LET US MAKE TACOS!" Sans exclaimed, wanting to teach you how to make his famous tacos.

"Okay, Sans, gimme a sec." You said, preparing your mind for the recipe... And your taste buds for the inedible tacos.

After a few minutes, you decided to finally go and make tacos with Sans.

|~A Month Later~|

You and Sans are in the middle of a cooking lesson with Alphys. Today, you're learning how to cook Alphys' Special Taco recipe.

"And then, you SMASH THE TACO SHELLS, and you then put it in the boiling pot." Alphys said.

"ALRIGHT, ALPHYS! NOW, HUMAN-- ER, [Y/N], LET US SMASH OUR TACO SHELLS!" Sans exclaimed.

"Sure, Sans." You said.

You both started smashing the taco shells and when you were done, you put them into your pots at the exact same time, and laughed a bit after. Even Alphys did.

"Haha!"

"MEHEHE!"

"Hehe!"

|~Two Years Later~|

As time flew by, you and Sans got to know more about each other, becoming best friends! No one could separate you two! Not Alphys, not Papyrus, not even Queen Toriel!

"Sans! Let's go! We don't have all day, and Papyrus is gonna kill us!" You exclaim, excited to make snow monsters and terrified because Papyrus was going to kill you and Sans (despite his love for him) for using up all his honey for making a sweet, sweet taco. Literally. The taco was even called the Sweet Sweet Taco. Alphys taught you and Sans how to make it, but since Papyrus' honey was the only honey there... You two had to use it.

"OKAY, OKAY! GIVE ME A SECOND, Y/N! I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS, NEED A FEW MINUTES TO GET MY THINGS!" Sans replies.

You sighed. "Okay, Sans, but you have to be quick or Papyrus is gonna come before we can leave!" You told him.

"WORRY NOT, [Y/N]! THE MAGNIFICENT SANS IS ALWAYS FAST WHEN FIXING HIS THINGS!"

"Heh, okay, Sans! Just... Be here in a minute, if you can."

"MEHEHE! I WILL BE HERE IN 30 SECONDS, Y/N!" Sans proclaims.

You smiled. "Sure, Sans. Okay, you can get your stuff now. The faster you do, the earlier we can escape and hide from Papyrus."

"YES, Y/N! I WILL BE RIGHT BACK!"

You chuckled to yourself. "Oh, Blueberry..."

|~Thirty Seconds Later~|

"HUMAN-- I MEAN Y/N! I AM BACK! WE CAN GO MAKE THOSE SNOW MONSTERS NOW!" Sans exclaimed.

"Alright, Sans."

|~An Hour of Making Snow Monsters Later~|

"Hey, Blueberry?" You ask.

"YES, [Y/N]?" Sans also asks, curious as to why you used his nickname all of a sudden.

"I'm... I'm glad I chose you." You said.

"I'M GLAD YOU CHOSE ME TOO, [Y/N]."

And..."

"AND?"

"There's snow monster like you!"

"[Y/NNNNN]! HAS MY BROTHER RUBBED OFF ON YOU?!"

You laughed and continued making your snow monster.

THE END

__________________

This ending was written by @Oblivion_Kiki_0114