Echotale Ending

Ending written by @Mugelbbub28

You stood there shocked.

'They're all offering me a piece of their soul. Including the ones who tried to kill me.'

You looked around the room. Most of them were waiting patiently. Others....seemed a bit on the opposite side.

You weighed your options.

Choose the very first Sans you ever met?

Or how about Mr Skelly McAxelton over here smiling creepily, his red eye boring into you, drumming his fingers on the side of his skull right next to the baseball sized hole in his head?

Slowly you began walking, passing by different versions of Sans, eyeing each one. You found yourself glancing back at one of them a few times though. You sighed and walked straight up to him. He looked confused.

You held out your hand, "Hey Pikachu, I choose you." In the background you could've sworn you heard someone say 'but that's my line'.

His eyes widened a bit in surprise before relaxing them and curving his mouth into a smirk.

"So be it then." He places his free hand gently on your chest.

"H-hey!" You were about to step back before you realized what he was doing.

"Relax, Doll," he makes a pulling motion with his hand and your already glowing soul appears in front of you. "I'm just patchin' up your soul." He places his greenish colored soul piece in the gap of your own [S/D] soul. He plucks a cancer stick from his back pocket and puts it between his teeth.

You glare at him in annoyance, you should've seen this coming.

"Why did I pick you?"

"Heh, you tell me! Too late to change your mind now, you're stuck with me, Dove." You puffed out your cheeks, 'is this payback for all the nicknames I gave him?' "Speechless eh? Am I just that breathtakingly handsome?"

"You really shouldn't test your limits, G."

"Ya sure?" He raises a bony hand to your chin.

"As the sea!" You stick your index finger up where his nose is supposed to be and shove forward making him stumble backwards flailing his arms like an angry bird to keep balance.

He accidentally slaps a grumpy version of Sans with a golden tooth and red clothing upside his head. He growls at him, G only stands up straight, his left eye flaring a bright yellow. Edgy Sans cowers back looking at the suddenly very interesting ground with a quieter growl than before.

You snort.

"Ahem." Inks' voice rings out behind you. Both your attentions are brought to him. "The decision has been made." You could hint a bit of sadness in his voice. Looking around you couldn't help but notice the disappointed expressions on all except a few Sanses who seem to be relieved or happy about your choice.

You also noticed your soul, brighter than before. G's green portion seemed to latch on like a web, filling the gap with green, then casting thin green lines across your [S/D] soul. You reached out and slowly pulled it to your chest, it returned with ease.

"There is no going back." Ink says.

The room is surprisingly quiet, even with the Papyrus version of Sans here. You decide to fill it, "So...what now?"

He smiles warmly, "Well, for starters . . . " he pulls his giant paint brush from his back, "it's time to say goodbye to the Multiverse," with a wave of it, all Sanses in the room vanish in small pixelated swirls leaving you, him, and G, "and say hello," he gives a swift flick of his brush and a cracked gray door with a faint, blue glow shining through the seams appears right in front of you, "to Echotale."