Reapertale Ending

Ending by @Book_Lover987

After thinking in silence for a few minutes you spoke up. "I think that I'll chose Reapertale." Ink nodded slowly, the others Sanses looked somewhat disappointed.

Except for Death, he was beaming.

You reached for Death's dark grey soul and his soul started to float towards your's. Then it suddenly shot towards you. You staggered backwards from the sudden as you watched a piece of Deaths soul slowly fuse with your's. It was surprisingly painless.
Eventually, your soul became a whole [S/D] coloured soul with a little black outline around Deaths piece.

You smiled as you watched your soul slowly fade away. You looked up at Death and he said with a wink:
"Welp, what are we waiting for?"

You giggled at him but you then looked back at everyone else. You ran towards Ink and attacked him in a hug and started crying. "T-Thank you so much Ink..."

Ink looked surprised at first but then hugged back and started tearing up. "Heh.. no problem..." He let go and said: "Hey... don't look sad, I think you'll like it in Reapertale..."

"I know I will but it's just... I'm gonna miss you guys so much," you replied slowly turning to the other Sanes. They started tearing up as well.

G walked forwards and then knelt down to your height and gave you a hug. "We won't forget you [Y/N]..."

You then hugged back tighter.

"And I won't forget you..." you said, burying your head into the crook of his neck.
When you separated, you both gave each other a sad smile, with tears still on your cheeks.

You then hugged all the other Sanses, feeling an even greater sense of dread hang over you after each hug.

~~~~~~~

After balling your eyes out, you walked over to Death. "Ok, I'm ready..."

He nodded and gave you his hand. Yu slowly took one last look at everyone and gave them a sad smile. You mouthed: "Goodbye..." with a small wave just before the two of you disappeared to Reapertale.

~~~~~~~

When you appeared in Reapertale, you stumbled from landing onto ice. "AH!" you yelled while landing flat on my butt.

Death was just there silently laughing his head off.

"Haha very funny..." you said, slowly getting up and brushing yourself off. When Death calmed down he looked at you with a serious look on his face. "Death? What's wrong?" you asked.

"Are you... sure your ok?..."

You chuckled and rubbed your left arm. "Yeah, kinda... I guess... I'll just miss everyone..." you sniffed.

"Don't worry. You know, as Death I can see everything and everyone. So I can show you an image of one of their AU's once and a while." He said with a smirk.

"REALLY?!" you exclaimed.

"SHHHHH!! Yes, but try to quiet down, I kinda accidently teleported us into the human world of Reapertale so we have to try and be quiet." Death said, shushing you.

You gave Death a slow clap and nodded. "Great job dude, great job -_-"

"Hey now you look just like Frisk!"

"PHHHHTTTT..." You started to laugh your head off at Death's joke, not thinking about his warning.

"Hey! Do you guys hear something!"

"Yeah! I think it came from over there!"

Death heard the humans looking for the two of you and grabbed you by the arm and teleported into Life's realm.

"Phew! That was close!.." Death said wiping sweat from his fore-skull. He then looked at you -still laughing hysterically- and then grabbed you with his magic, turning you into a laying down position mid-air, your faces inches apart.

You stopped laughing, surprised by the change of your soul.

Death looked at you and you could have sworn that the white pin-prikes in his eye sockets disappeared. "You almost got us caught." He said sternly

You folded your arms. "Sorry D~" you said teasingly, poking him.

He blushed, still trying to keep a straight face.

"Dammit, why does she have to be so cute." He whispered.

You giggled and kissed him on the nose. He dropped you out of surprise and you landed flat on your stomach.

"HEY!" you screamed, rolling over and rubbing your head. Death sat beside you and stroked your [H/L] [H/C] hair.

"My bad."

_________________

This ending was written by @Book_Lover987