Chapter 4 +

Chapter 4

November- Junior

[Louis’ POV]

I really wanted a kiss, but my beautiful cherub wasn’t being happy today. I mean I understand why the mood had changed, but I was a little bit of a mess. I continued to prod and poke to get my way, considering I was still a child most of the time.

“Lou, can you not right now?”

“But I just want kisses,” I whined as I flopped down on the bed.

“Wow, whoever thought Louis Tomlinson would be begging for my kisses?” A giggle escaped that caused my heart to flutter and my cheeks to flare up.

“Shut it,” I said as I rolled over. My back facing the body next to me and pouted some more. I knew that my pouting always won. Over the past two weeks, I’ve been testing it since I’ve had some more leverage with a lot of things in life.

“Aww, come here Boo Bear.”

I snuggled a bit into the warm embrace and looked up at Harry. He was glorious as usual, but I knew he was genuinely worried about his friend.

“Do you want to go see him?” I asked.

I was getting worried because I knew Harry felt horrible about Liam’s accident. No one knows what really happen, but apparently Liam was staying late after school catching up on homework. On his way home, he slipped and fell broke his arm while also being knocked out for a few days. Needless to say, Liam is out for the rest of the season and I am the official captain of the football team. Honestly, it’s a bit bittersweet. I mean I had grown to actually like Liam, so for him to get hurt like this is horrible. I mean, I’m just glad Niall was there to find him.

“I do, but I don’t want to miss out on any time with you,” Harry moaned.

I smiled at the boy and just patted him on the cheek. “It’s alright love. We can spend some time together tomorrow.”

“Would you like to have dinner with me and my mum after practice?” Harry offered. His mum did know about our dating, but she didn’t mind. She felt awful when she found out that Harry wasn’t lying and it truly was just my own hormones.

“Of course!”

“Alright. Well then I’ll walk you to your car.”

“Alright.” I slipped out of Harry’s hold and got up off the bed. I waited for Harry as he clambered out of bed, and we made our way down the stairs together.

“Are you leaving for the night Louis?” Harry’s mum called from the kitchen.

“Yes ma’am, but I’ll see you tomorrow!”

“See you Louis!” She exclaimed in her usual chipper voice. I smiled, because that’s the kind of person Mrs. Styles is. She just leaves you with a smile.

Harry and I stepped outside in the cold air and I gave him a hug.

“Louis?”

“Hmm?”

“When are you going to tell your mom?” Harry asked in my hair.

I felt my body tense up, and Harry must’ve felt it too because he sighed before giving me a peck in my hair. I wanted to go public with Harry, but that was just so many people that I had to inform and I knew that so little would approve.

“Don’t worry about it love,” Harry said softly. “I’m fine with things the way they are.”

“Obviously you’re not,” I said sullenly. “I’m sorry Harry. I want to let people know, but they won’t accept me anymore. I don’t want to lose everyone I love.”