Chapter 8 +

Chapter 8

March-Junior

[Niall’s POV]

Life was surprisingly going well.

Zayn, Perrie, Louis, and Harry are very supportive of our relationship. Well, Zayn was a bit on the rocks at first, but now he ships us harder than Bradgelina. It’s a bit ridiculous. Perrie claims she saw it coming from a mile away. Eh, I guess she has a strong gaydar. Louis and Harry are, well, just that. Those two are in la la land, but we love it.

Liam is possibly the best boyfriend I could have ever wished for. It’s weird being with a guy sometimes, because there are occurrences in which I don’t know what to do. For example, when Liam and I went out for dinner, I didn’t know who should pay. Normally I would because I would be taking a girl out for dinner, but do you see my dilemma? Liam has been very patient though.

I still haven’t said the three words of impending doom, but maybe soon.

I felt something hit me on the forehead and I looked down at the table to see a baby carrot on the table next to my untouched pizza.

“Niall, have you been listening to a single word I’ve been saying?!” Louis sassed at me.

“Uh, yes?” I shrugged innocently. Liam gave me a smile and patted my hand before moving it back to his lap slowly. Since we were at school, our relationship didn’t exist beyond the border line of friendship. It was a bit disgruntling, but what could we do?

“Anyways, as I was saying, I hear back from all the schools this month!” Louis exclaimed.

“Are you excited?” Zayn asked as he munched on his apple.

“Swallow your food love,” Perrie said sweetly. Zayn did as she asked without missing a beat. It was scary how in sync they were most of the time.

“Of course! I mean, I’m not the brightest of the bunch, so if I get into any school, that’d be great,” Louis said with an undertone of melancholy.

“Lou, you’re going to be fine,” Liam said as he rolled his eyes.

“Okay Mr. Valedictorian,” Louis said as he dismissed Liam’s comment with a wave of the hand.

We all gaped at Liam as he began to blush fiercely. “Shut it Lou,” he grumbled.

“Wait, what are you talking about?” I asked Louis.

“Liam gets all A’s all the time. I mean, I don’t know how, especially in math, but every time he comes home, he gives his parents his grades and they are always A’s,” Louis said as he munched on a piece of celery.

“Really Li?” Harry asked incredulously.

“I just study I guess,” Liam mumbled.

“Wait, that’s what you’re doing in the middle of the night?!” Louis screeched. “Dammit, this whole time I thought you were relieving your stress.”

“Relieving your stress?” I asked in wonder.

“Yeah, you know, five finger Sally meets Dick,” Harry said before Louis smacked him on the arm.

“You’re foul Styles,” Louis said as Harry shrugged.

“Who’s Sally?” I asked.

Obviously I said something wrong because all the boys looked at me and it was kind of silent.

“This explains so much,” Zayn murmured. Perrie bit her lip to contain her laughter, but Louis and Harry just began to laugh. I felt embarrassed, but Liam, naturally, came to my rescue.