Chapter 5 +

Chapter 5

December- Junior

[Liam’s POV]

I slammed my locker close and wished I was back in Spain. It was nice getting away for a while and it was like I was alone anyways because my parents went off and did their own thing anyways. It was typical, but I wasn’t really bothered by it.

“Hey Liam!”

I looked over to see Zayn, Perrie, and Louis heading over my way. I gave them a smile and walked towards them. Lately we’d all been hanging out, and I had to admit, I liked Perrie. I had my doubts about her at first, but she turned out to be a lovely young lady.

“Hey guys. What’s up?” I said as I leaned against some lockers.

“Nothing really,” Perrie said as she played with the edge of her shirt. “Have you seen, you know, him today?”

I smirked as I rolled my eyes at Perrie’s censorship. We had pretty much told her what was going on so Zayn wouldn’t have to lie to his girlfriend, and it turns out Perrie was an equal rights girl. She actually hugged Louis and was proud of him for coming out. Apparently, there were plenty of kids at the school that were in hiding. Louis was technically one of them, but he was more open about being with Harry, and I think other students were starting to realize it.

“Oh babe,” Zayn said teasingly as he kissed the side of her head.

“What?” She looked so innocent we couldn’t help but chuckle.

“You can say his name love,” Louis said as he patted her on the top of the head.

“Oh. I didn’t know if this was like a secret mission or something,” she said as Zayn pulled her closer.

“Nah. But in regards to your question, I haven’t seen him today actually,” I said with a shrug. “Usually I see him in passing or at lunch, but I haven’t seen him all day.”

“Neither have we. I mean, I saw the back of his head in geography, but that’s it,” Zayn said with a shrug.

“And you all texted him?” Perrie asked us.

“Yep,” we all replied in unison. I glanced down at my phone and noticed my heart falling a bit as I realized he hadn’t even responded yet.

“Hey fellas!”

We all looked down the hall to see a chipper Harry almost skipping in the hall towards us.

“Why are you so happy?” I grumbled as he gave Louis a peck on the forehead. I honestly don’t think Louis gotten use to Harry’s PDA yet, because he still blushes like a 3rd grader when Harry gives him tiny pecks.

“No reason really,” Harry shrugged. “It’s been a good day! I got an A on my paper, all my friends are in one convenient place, I mean except Niall. Oh he said hey by the way! And I have-”

“WHAT?!” We all turned on Harry as he cowered into Louis.

“Jeez, why are you all yelling?” Harry asked sheepishly.

“Oh, sorry babe,” Louis said tenderly. “It’s just that none of us have really heard or seen Niall all day.”

“Oh, yeah he was in the bathroom when I saw him last period. He didn’t look so well.”

I turned and headed straight for the boys’ bathroom without listening to another word from Harry’s mouth. I barged in only to find it vacant. I sighed and turned on my heel as the suspense left.