Chapter 6 +

Chapter 6

January- Junior

[Niall’s POV]

The sun was out, an odd thing for London during this time of the year, and it was honestly a wonderful day. I held Liam’s hand as we walked through the park and listened to the birds chirp.

“So, can I ask why we had to have a date so early in the morning?” Liam asked as he stifled a yawn. I smiled as the corner of his eyes crinkled up before he let out a massive yawn. I debated on whether or not we should stop at a coffee shop on our walk throughout town, but I let it go for now.

“It’s a nice day Liam! We saw the birds and some pretty flowers too!”

“They would’ve been just as nice at noon darling,” he said before tapping my nose. I smiled as we continued to walk at a leisurely pace. I refused to actually admit to Liam that I wanted to get out of my house, because I was so afraid of my parents and Liam and honestly, the guilt was eating me alive.

“So Li, what else did you want to do today?”

“I dunno. Do you want to go back to mine and watch some movies?”

My face paled at the idea of being in Liam’s house. If I was at his place, that means there would be a possibility of me meeting his parents, and that was a no.

“Um, well, it’s just such a nice day out!” I said with a bit too much enthusiasm. Liam raised an eyebrow, but he got it a moment later.

“Don’t worry Niall, my parents won’t be home.”

“Oh, well okay.”

Liam barked out a laugh as we made our way back to my car. I mean, walking was nice, but gosh I just hated the mornings.

~

When we got to Liam’s, it was still a bit early, so we made our way inside and I jumped on the couch.

“You want anything to drink babe?” Liam called from the kitchen? He was probably taking off his coat and hanging mine properly on the coat hanger. He was so adorable when he was being a neat freak.

“Can I have a cup of cocoa?” I asked in a whiney voice. I heard Liam chuckle which meant I was probably going to get what I wanted. I mean, the boy could never say no to me.

He came into the living room with a tray and set it before me. There were two mugs full of cocoa and marshmallows, and a plate of biscuits as well. I eyed the tray before me as Liam went over to his DVD collection to choose a movie for us to watch. From what I could tell, he had a wide variety of movies.

“So, what kind of movie do you wanna watch?” He asked as I picked up a biscuit.

“Hmmm, I kind of want to watch a horror film,” I said before taking a bite.

“Um, alright. Well we have quite a few. How do you feel about The Conjuring?”

“Sounds good babe,” I said as I finished the last bite of the biscuit I had inhaled. Liam popped the movie in the DVD player and came over next to me as I was halfway done with my second biscuit.

“Comfy?” He asked as I munched on my snack.

“Yep!” I said with a mouth full of food. Liam just smirked as he rolled his eyes and hit play on the remote.

I can honestly say, I hadn’t even paid much attention to the film. Liam was sitting calmly next to me and he looked interested in the film, so I tried to be invested in it as well. Whenever I looked at the screen, a scary part would happen and I’d find myself clinging onto Liam’s shirt. He smiled as he patted my hand to let me know he was there.