"I Can't Hide It Anymore"

You and Evan have been best friends for years, you have gone through many happy, sad, funny, and even some awkward times... But the moments you loved most were these. You and Evan had just gotten back from hanging out with some friends at a bar/restaurant about an hour ago. Your parents were out of town so you and Evan decided to stay up and watch a movie.
Evan was watching intently, but you paid no attention as you thoughtlessly drifted your gaze over his features. You have always had feelings for him, more than friends but you were always scared that he didn't feel the same way... Or worse it would ruin your friendship. So you swore to never tell him cause you would rather have him as a best friend than nothing at all.
You were interrupted from your thoughts with the quiet murmur that Evan did,
"You know you're actually supposed to watch the movie." You right away felt the heat rush up to your cheeks as you quickly turned your gaze back to the T.V before Evan looked at you. You thanked the heavens that the lights were out cause you could of sworn your cheeks were as red as cherries.
Evan's POV
Now I was the one staring at Y/N, god was she ever beautiful, the way her Y/E/C eyes watched the screen intently, and the way her lips moved ever so slightly when she was deep in thought. I could see the light redness on her cheeks which caused me to smirk.
"You know your supposed to actually watch the movie." She mocked me with a smirk as she looked at me, but I didn't look away, our eyes met and we looked into eachothers eyes for a few moments until I interrupted the silence.
"I need to tell you something." I blurted out not even thinking.
Your POV
"I need to tell you something." Evan blurted out interrupting the silence. Your cheeks reddened more at the moment we just had.
"Shoot." I replied trying to hide the fact I was blushing.
"I've been thinking for a while now... About something I need to tell you..." He studdered, your eyes furrowed in confusion trying to figure out what he was trying to say. "You see Y/N... I like you... A lot." You heart stopped, wait what? "I can't hide it anymore... No matter how hard I try... I just can't. So... What do you think... Do you... L-like me too?" He finished, were you dreaming, a million things were going on in your head and one of them was that you definitely wasn't expecting that. C'mon, Evan Peters... Your best friend since child hood... love of your life, was sitting in front of you, confessing his feelings for you.
You couldn't find any right words to say so instead you pulled him into a kiss, he right away started to kiss you back, both of you smiling into the kiss. The kiss became more deepened and passionate. He ran his hands up your side, which sent shivers down your spine.
You both parted the kiss for breath leaning your forehead's together.
"I like you too, Evan... A lot."  You smiled, his smile widened showing off his dimples you loved so much.
"Good." Was all he said before reuniting your lips once more.