"Spongebob"

Character: Russel or 'Spongebob' (Sleepover 2004)

Request for  

It has been a long night but you felt like it has just begun. You were waiting for Julie to come out with Steve's boxer shorts, she was taking forever and all of you were standing on the sidewalk, waiting for the car to charge. 

"What's taking so long?" You asked getting worried but was caught off guard when you were hit from behind and thrown off your feet. A yelp escaped your lips as you realized that you were moving down hill, more like drifting. You were indeed hit by Russel from behind, fell on his skateboard, and sent flying down the road.

"Y/N!" Yancy shrieked after you. 

"Nice job Spongebob!" Hannah nagged, soon followed by "It was an accident." In Russel's oh so familiar voice that made you roll your eyes every time you heard it, but now you were too distracted at the fact you were about to get hit by a car, more importantly the car of officer Sherman. As soon as grass was in reach, you rolled off and into the grass. But the skateboard kept rolling.

"Rosie!!" Russel yelled after his skateboard about to get hit. ... Yup he named his skateboard. The sound of the skateboard rolling under the car and getting snapped by the car wheels made you wince. Sherman's car came to a holt.

"Hey!" Sherman roared. Eyes widening, you got up quickly.

"Go, go, go!" You insisted as everyone started running, just in time for Julie to come out. When you saw the boxer shorts you stopped and turned around back towards the car.

"What are you doing?!"

"Winning the hunt." You snatched the logo off the car and swirled back around towards them and into the car quickly, driving away. (Let's pretend the car is bigger so everyone can fit in)

"That was so close." Yancy breathed, obviously shocked and scared.

"I'm so sorry about your board Russel, I'll get you a new one." You insisted feeling guilty.

"Nah it's fine, I have two." He replied with one of his 'signature' smirks. "Rosie 2.0!"

The music blared as you all walked into the gym, where the school dance was at. 

"This is so cool!" Julie exclaimed as she looked around.

"Yeah." You whispered a bit taken back. Something ram into your back, causing you to loose your balance a bit with an 'oof' , you turned around to see Russel and his friends getting their balance as well.

"Sorry." Russel apologized with another 'signature' look. You sighed and turned around again, to be met face to face with Staci.

"You guys might as well just give up now because I'm gonna get that crown." She nagged, but all you did was roll your eyes.

"Why don't you, because we're getting that crown." You stood up, you weren't letting this fake "Popular" no good take you guys down, like she does everyone else.

"Oh please, you won't even make it through high school Y/N." She replied. You opened your mouth to say something back but was interrupted by someone you would of never guessed say something.

"Leave her alone, you just say stuff like that to make yourself feel good, when in reality you're just jealous." Russel spat, everyone was shocked.

"... Whatever." Was all she could say before walking away with her 'posy'. You turned around stunned at how Russel stood up for you like that.

"Thanks." You said sincerely with a smile.

"Okay, now for the dance contest!" A man's voice announced through the microphone on the stage. "Grab a partner and dance!"

"C'mon!" Hannah exclaimed as the group went towards the dance floor, full of people. You stayed, turning towards Russel again.

"Wanna dance?" You asked, biting your lip nervously. 

"Oh yeah! Let me tell you. I... can dance!" He remarked causing you to laugh, shaking you head, as you took his arm and walked towards the crowd of people. Immediately he started spazzing out dancing, making you smile, and join in.

"You were pretty cool tonight. Again I'm sorry about your skateboard." 

"It's cool, like I said, I have another. I break mine all the time." He replied, not missing a beat of the song. You giggled and went on to your dancing as well.

"This year's winners of the dance contest!" The judge announced into the mic as he walked over to you two with a trophy, handing it to you and Russel. Russel's eyes lightened up, a photographer took a picture of you both and handed it to Russel.

"This picture is waayy better than my coma picture!" He blurted, causing you to giggle.

"Dude you are an insta legend!!!" One of his friends said as they both walked up to him, patting him on the back. 

"Be cool." You heard Russel whisper before looking up and giving you a huge goofy smile.

"Thanks for making this night, so much better." You laughed before leaning over, pressing a kiss to his cheek, and walking back over to the group. You looked back to see his friends shaking him, trying to get him out of his daze, which looked like a "I'm in heaven" demeanor. You giggled and continued on towards the group.

Okay, Russel or 'Spongebob' is honestly my new favorite thing. Evan portrayed him amazingly (as he always does) and every time I saw him, I couldn't contain my laughter. I hope you enjoyed, thank you for the request also. I am always up for more requests and tips so comment away! And leave a vote telling me if you liked it ;) 

-Kayla