"Sick Day"

You coughed as you blew your nose. You felt like absolute shit. You woke up this morning to find that you had a major fever.

The boards on the stairs creaked as Evan made his way up the stairs. He walked into your shared bedroom  with a tray, tea and soup rested upon it. You sighed practically feeling the warmth already.

"Thank you." You croaked sitting up slightly more.

"Anything for you." He repied kissing your head after setting it down.

"You might want to keep your distance, believe me, you don't want to get this."

"I don't care." Was all he said before rolling beside you, turning on netflix.
You took a sip of your tea letting a content sigh out, closing your eyes savoring the feeling.

The intro of your favorite show rang through your ears. Your eyes shot open as a slight smile came across your lips. You glanced at Evan who was giving you a goofy smile.

After eating your bowl of soup you tucked yourself into a taco of blankets. You felt Evan pull you into him.

"You're gonna get sick." You warned again sniffling.

"Again, I don't care..." He muttered against your head giving you a kiss. You couldn't help the smile form upon your lips.

"You're the best."

"I know..." You snorted slightly hitting his shoulder not having the energy for anything else. He just smiled pulling you closer into him.

Soon after you could hear the little snores of him and the feeling of his chest rising and falling. You wouldn't dare wake him up, even though you were slightly uncomfortable, you felt safe. Closing your eyes, you also went into a deep slumber.
This was short but cute. Hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment of requests as you please!
-Kayla