"Make a Wish"

Character: Evan Peters 

( Didn't quite re read this, sorry if there are any typos or mistakes :) )

You sighed as you walked into your apartment, setting the keys down on the kitchen table, you sauntered over to the fridge getting a bottle of water out. 

"Babe?" You called out wondering if Evan was here. 

"Hey, how was work?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen, kissing your cheek before going into the fridge and getting 2 bottles of water and the tray of assorted fruit you always kept in there.

"What are you doing?" You asked, eye brows knitted together. You followed him into the living room where a basket was on the coffee table. He placed the items along with others that were on the table into the basket. "Are we having a picnic?"

"Not exactly, it's a surprise." He replied looking at you with his dimpled smirk. Your mood was immediately lifted and replaced with excitement but at the same time confusion.

"Did I forget an anniversary or something?" You asked making him laugh.

"Can't I do something nice and surprising without having a reason?" 

"Hey I'm not complaining I was just wondering if I had to say I forgot something at the office but actually go and get you a present." You laughed.

"Wow thanks, I'll remember that..." He replied playfully rolling his eyes.

"So what should I wear to this surprise date?" He stood up, thinking for a moment what to say without giving away the surprise.

"Warm and comfortable."

"Okay, I'm gonna have a shower."

"Okay, we'll leave in 45 minutes?"

"Sounds good." With that you went up stairs and got into the warm shower you so much needed.

"Are we almost there?" You asked for the 5th time the whole car ride. Evan sighed but smiled still loving you were like this, told him the plan was working since you had no clue what you guys were doing.

"Almost." He chuckled, making you sigh and lean back in your chair. You looked out the window at all the trees and buildings going by. But then... Your eyes widened at the realization of where you guys were going.

"Wait..." You leaned up in your chair, finally taking a good look out the window. "Are we...?" 

Just then Evan pulled up to a field. You gasped finally knowing what you guys were doing, you and Evan would come here all  the time when you both were in High School, back when you guys were still just friends. This was the exact place you both shared your first kiss.

"Stargazing." Evan finished your sentence, loving your reaction. With a huge smile you hopped out of the car, immediately running to the field, missing the feeling of the tall grass. 

"You're the best!" You squealed giving him a hug when he caught up to you, he lifted you up in the air and spun you around in his embrace making you laugh.

"I know." He joked, you playfully rolled your eyes but kissed his cheek before he let you down. 

Evan quickly went back to the car to get the basket and blanket. You found the place you always sat when you two were in high school, smiling at the memories of that spot. Now you both sat on the blanket, head resting on Evan's chest as you both looked at the star lit sky.

"I love you." You whispered, placing a kiss on his cheek, interrupting the silence.

"I love you more." He smirked.

"Mhm not possible, you can't love anyone more than I love y-" You were cut off by Evan placing his lips on yours. Your eyes slowly fluttered closed and you savored the kiss, it couldn't get any better than this. Too soon for your liking, you both parted for breath. You stared into the brown iris eyes that you grew to love so much with a smile on your face.

"Look I shooting star!" Evan suddenly exclaimed, you snapped your head up just in time to see a beautiful star shoot by. 

"Make a wish!" You giggled, looking up at the sky hoping another may come by so you could see the beauty again.

"I don't have to, I already have everything I want. Right here."

Is it bad I'm blushing?! I'm sorry I haven't been so active posting stories, been caught up watching a new show. I hope you still enjoyed and stay patient as I may be posting only every few days for the next week or two. Hope you understand :)

-Kayla