"Even with flour in your hair, you're still beautiful"

Character: Evan Peters

You swiftly caught a bowl as it was about to topple down from the cabinet, humming the theme of Harry Potter as you reached for the mixer and other ingredients. You woke up in the mood for baking this morning so decided to make brownies. 

You almost forgot that Evan was sleeping and didn't notice his sleepy form walk into the kitchen, wondering what the heck was going on with all the ruckus.

"What's going on?" He asked mid yawn, you turned around unable to stop the smile come onto your face. 

"I'm making brownies!" 

"At 8 in the morning?" He questioned, brow raised. You ignored his question and read the recipe before walking past him to get the flour. You heard his chuckle behind you obviously amused at your sudden interest of being a chef. 

"Laugh all you want but I'm gonna make the best brownies you have ever tasted!" You exclaimed, almost waking him in the head as you lifted your arms with a mixing spoon in hand, you muttered an apology before going into the fridge on the hunt for eggs, butter, and milk. 

"Well if you're gonna be loud and not let me sleep, I might as well help." Evan insisted with a smirk, walking over and pulling out the eggs as you seemed to have not notice them. I ignored the slight blush on your cheeks and replied smugly.

"I saw those, I was just looking to see if there was already a carton that was opened." He laughed as he made a "mhm" sound, placing the ingredients on the table. You stuck out your tongue before continuing on your way, determined to make good brownies.

"Finally!" You exclaimed. After an hour and a half, the brownie mix was made... Yes you and Evan lost track as you decided to start throwing flour at each other, but that didn't matter, the brownie mix was made. 

Placing it in the oven carefully carefully and looked around at the mess. You noticed that Evan was looking at you with a smirk, your eye brows knitted together as you tilted your head.

"What?"

"Evan with flour in your hair, you're still beautiful." He whispered shaking his head, smirk still on his face. You looked down to hide your blush, even after 3 years, he can still make you flustered. Next thing you knew, he was tilting your chin up and meeting his lips with yours. Much too soon for your liking he pulled away. "Now... lets clean up this mess, shall we?"

This was short but I'm currently trying to get a head start in a new fanfic I am writing, if you like Harry Potter (more specifically Draco) you should check it out when it comes out! I just want to remind you all, my writing contest is done in about 2 weeks (May 1st) and I only have about 2-3 entries, so please enter if you can!! See the info in a few parts above :) I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading!

(Unedited btw)

-Kayla