"Why it's devils night of course."

Character: James March

I got this idea yesterday while reading a couple James fan fictions. Hope you enjoy :)

Your eyes started to flutter from your deep sleep. You rolled over to snuggle up to your husband, James, to find an empty spot. Eye brows furrowing in confusion you sat up, rubbing your eyes. 

"You're up!" You heard the oh so familiar voice of James exclaim. Looking over towards the mirror you saw James tying his tie. You glanced over at the clock, 6:36.

"And it's early, why are you up so early?" 

"Why it's devils night of course." That's when you realized, it was in fact Devil's Night, your's  and James' favorite holiday. Your mood immediately lifted as a grin spread across your face. Jumping off the bed and giving James a quick kiss on the cheek as you went by into the bathroom, you got dressed.

Finally, after waiting hours and planning the night, it was time for dinner. Doing some last minutes touch ups on your makeup, you felt two hands slowly wrap around your waste.

"You look dashing, as always." James whispered in your ear. You felt heat creep up your cheeks and a smirk appeared on your lips. Turning around you gave him a soft peck on the lips. James soon pulled you in for a passionate stronger kiss. You parted the kiss, breathing heavily.

"We h'ave a dinner to go to, wouldn't want to keep them waiting." You breathed causing James pout. Don't worry, there's always tonight." You whispered in his ear before walking away and opening up the door. "You just gonna stand there or are you gonna come." 

Devil's Night was just as you and James planned. Lots of laughter and jokes were distributed among you all. 

"I would like you all to meet someone." James said suddenly, walking over to the door and opening it, in walked the cop John Lowe, James had been telling you about.

"This is John Lowe, he is part of the LAPD. He will be dinning with us tonight." Passing the confused faces of your friends, you walked over and greeted John with a shake of a hand.  

"Y/N Y/L/N, pleased to meet you."

"Wait, you're that dancer that killed both her husbands. I thought you were dead." 

"Not even death can stop me honey." You replied with a smirk, before turning around and walking back to your seat, where James soon sat beside you. 

"It's getting late, Y/N and I should be heading off to bed." 

After saying goodbye to your friends and John Lowe, you and James made it back to your room. Turning on the light and taking off all your jewelry, James came up behind you and kissed up your neck and hair line.

"As we were before." James growled in your ear, making your knees feel weak. Turning around and pulling James in for passionate, breathless kisses. Not soon after, James ripped off your beautiful black laced dress. Throughout the night the moans of you and James could be heard from floor to floor.

That wasn't as good as I tried to make it be, but I think it's still pretty good. Hope you enjoyed!