"You're safe now."

Character: Kyle Spencer

Personal imagine for onivdv2001

You looked at yourself in the mirror as you applied a bit of makeup and took a last look at your outfit before leaving the dorm room you and your best friend Loubna shared.

You were currently on your way to a party that your boyfriend, Kyle, fraternity was throwing. You weren't into parties much but you went because you loved him and it made him happy you were there. Plus, you have become good friends with some of his frat friends. Some.

You walked down the street, as his frat house was about 10 minutes walk from your dorms. You could already hear music echoeing from the house making you roll your eyes with a slight smile.

When you arrived, music was blaring, people were dancing, and the only light around was bright blue, red, and green lights flashing around. It took a minute for your eyes to adjust but when they did you spotted Kyle, in his frat shirt, surrounded by some of his friends. You smiled and started walking towards him.

You covered his eyes and whispered, "guess who."

"Let me guess, a beautiful, talented, amazing girlfriend of mine." He chuckled turning around taking your hands off his eyes and holding them in his hands, rubbing soft circles on the back of your hand.

"Bingo!" You chuckled leaning in for a kiss, but not even 2 seconds into the kiss his frat friend started yelling for you two to 'get a room'. Rolling your eyes with a chuckle you just stood beside each other, Kyle's arm draping around your waist.

As Kyle talked and chatted with his friend, you looked around at all the people dancing and drinking. The party must of just started not too long ago and it already seemed like almost everyone was drunk.

"Hey Kyle, you want a drink?"

"Yeah sure," he replied making your head snap to give him a look. "What?"

"You're not old enough to drink," you warned getting rolled eyes in reply.

"C'mon Oni, it's a party!"

"A party that if you get caught drinking, you'll get kicked out of school." You argued, you heard a crash in the distance and looked over to see one of Kyle's frat friends drunk off his ass and fell onto a table, breaking it. Everyone just laughed and cheered making you have a look of disgust.

"Well you're free to leave if you'd like," he replied sounding harsh. You stepped out of his hold turning towards him better.

"Don't be like that, I just don't want you getting in trouble. Your frat buddies are free to but you-"

"They're like my brothers!" He defended getting angrier.

"I'm sorry, I just think their a bad influence on you."

"Well they've been there for me better than you have!" He spat taking you aback. How could he say that when you have been there for him better than anyone, you were there for him when you found out about his mom, you were there for him every time he needed you and here he is saying that.

"I'm going to get some air," you replied cooly walking away. You were hoping that he would call after you, apologize for saying that but he didn't. So you kept going and stood outside on the side of the house, trying to hold back your tears and failing.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" You looked up to see a brown haired boy walking up towards you, he had a frat shirt on but not Kyle's frat, it was another frat that Kyle had told you once about. They absolutely hated each other, which made you wonder why he was here.

"Nothing," you sniffed looking away, whipping at your eyes. "What do you want?"

"Just making sure you're okay," he said walking up to you with a smirk that made you feel uneasy. "I came here for free drinks but I think I found something better."

He took your hands, pinning them against the building with a firm grip so you couldn't move. Immediately you started to panic, shaking.

"Let me go," you tried to say sharply but it only came out as a whisper.

"I don't think so," he replied before placing his lips on yours. They weren't like Kyle's, soft, warm and passionate, they were rough, harsh, and cold.

"Let me go!" You yelled but he wouldn't stop, he only moved his lips to your neck and hands roaming your body in places Kyle was only aloud to touch while you struggled to get free, with no luck.

Suddenly there was yelling and next thing you knew the guy was being pulled off of you by one of Kyle's frat friends, Bruno and another Jake. Bruno tackled the guy to the ground yelling words but you couldn't hear them as you sunk to the grown, starting to hyperventilate. Jake ran up to you and nealed down, asking if you were okay but you couldn't answer.

"Kyle," was the only thing you managed to say before you burst down in tears. You felt Jake put his arms around your body carefully and lifted you up, saying over his shoulder that he was going to take you to Kyle and told Bruno to get rid of the "bastard".

Jake carried you back into the house, the blaring music and flashing lights making you light headed as you were already having some breathing problems. You heard him call out Kyle's followed by a familiar frantic and worried voice of Kyle asking what happened.

You didn't hear much else as Jake let you down and your ran into Kyle's arms, clinging to him as you cried. Kyle's embrace tightened once he found out what happened.

"That bastard's dead," he growled but before he could let you go and go after the guy that went at you, you tightened your grip so he couldn't go.

"N-no, p-please," you sniffled not wanting to be alone without him now. He nodded his head returned the embrace once again.

"I'm bringing her upstairs," he said to Jake. He picked you up and started towards the stairs, you didn't bother to protest as you didn't have the energy for it right now. You were just glad to get out of the loud music and flashing lights.

Once Kyle got up the stairs, he carried you to his room, placing you on his bed. He moved your hair out of your face looking at you with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Oni-"

"Stop, just please lay with me. Please," you pleaded with a sigh and sniffle. He nodded and took off your shoes for you, his after. Sliding under the covers, he took you in his arms, where you snuggled in close, breathing in his scent that could calm you in seconds.

"You're safe now," he assured, but you already knew that, you were always safe when you were with Kyle. Always.

Awe I loved this one. Thank you for joining my writing contest! I hope you liked your personal imagine! ;)

-Kayla