"Lost dog, please return if found!"

Character: Evan Peters

You sat on your couch, looking at your phone, praying it would ring. You lost your dog this morning on your morning walk with him. You didn't notice that his collar was loose and he got out of it, being excited and round up he started running. You couldn't keep up with him, so you ran back home getting in your car, driving around. But after some convincing from your friend, you went back home and posted all over social media about him. Your friend was hanging signs around town as we speak and insisted you stayed home just in case someone called or showed up.

Your other friends/siblings have told you it's just a dog and you shouldn't worry that much. But Rowdy wasn't just a dog, you've had him since your first apartment in college, he has been through a lot with you and was your best friend. 

You realized your eyes were blurry and stinging, wiping your cheek you wiped the tears you didn't know were there. You were starting to loose hope, but it was only the first day. He couldn't of gotten far and someone has to find him... Right?

As if on cue your door bell rang. Jumping up and practically running towards the entrance, you opened the door to be met with a cute, mid-20s male, with blonde curly locks, and stunning eyes. 

"Are you Y/N?" He questioned.

"Yes!" You responded quickly hoping for the best.

"I believe I have someone for you." He smiled as your dog, Rowdy, came running in the door running into you. You gasped as you felt tears start to fill your eyes.

"Oh thank you!" You exclaimed as you leaned down to pet your dog, giving him a big hug. "Where were you at Rowdster?"

"I found him at the part a few blocks down, I was walking my neighbors dog while their out of town when I came across him. I noticed him from a sign I saw on my walk there." He explained, warm smile on his face watching you with your dog. You mentally thanked your friend for putting the signs up.

"Thank you again, I cannot thank you enough!"

"Nah, don't worry about it, I'm glad I could help."

You stood up facing him, biting your lip for a moment while you noticed just how cute and handsome this stranger was.

"Well, as you know, I'm Y/N." You smiled holding out your hand, which he gladly took. 

"Evan." He replied mirroring your smile.

"I have some coffee made if you want to come in... It's the least I could do." You chuckled nervously.

"I would love that." He replied, you opened the door more before he stepped in taking off his shoes and coat. He commented about how nice your home was while you poured him a cup, which turned into another and then another. You both talked for hours. After that Evan called you the next day, asking you out for dinner. Which you gladly agreed to. Who would of thought, loosing your best friend/dog could turn into something so great. 

Awww that was cute, I found this on an AU idea site. I couldn't resist. It's also 11PM on a school night so sorry if there's spelling mistakes. Hope you enjoyed! Leave votes, requests, and tips as you please! P.S part 2 of that Kit Imagine will be up in the next couple days for those who were wondering and wanting more! :)

-Kayla