How You Spend Your Free Time

Evan- Both you and Evan loved cuddling, none stop you guys would take every chance. So days where Evan had a day off or raining outside during the summer, you guys would always sit up and watch your favorite movies, eating your favorite snacks, and cuddling.

Tate- There wasn't much to do in the Murder House, and since both of you were stuck in it, you guys always just talked about random things while listening to old Nirvana records. You'd lay in the bed, spooning each other while having a discussion about things on both your minds.

Kit- As little as there may be, you loved when Kit had days off. You both would pack up a picnic and go to the park, watching all the adorable families with their kids, talking about how someday you both would start your own.

Kyle- Kyle and you would always sneak out of the academy late at night after lights out. You would go down to the cinema and watch new released movies that you and Kyle have been dying to see.

Jimmy- Jimmy and you loved just walking around the Freak Show grounds and talk. The fields were filled with beautiful flowers, sometimes you guys would even bring a blanket and point out shapes in the clouds.

James- You and James loved thinking back to old times, back in the 20s. You both would lay in one of the hotel room's beds while talking about old memories and how much the world has changed, which always led to James ranting on about the "Filthy modern world, with their trends and Snapchat".

Peter- Play arcade games of course, it was your own personal goal to beat Peter at Packman. You guys could go on for hours at a time, trying to out score each other.