"It's just a story" Part 2

Someone asked me to do a quick part 2 so I'm gonna do like a quick part of what happens next :)

Character: Tate Langdon

It has been 2 weeks since you were dared to go into the Murder House by you friends. Everyday you thought of that mysterious "Tate". Being you of course, you had to do some research and were speechless at what you found. Tate died in that house in 1994 by cops, he shot and killed 15 kids at his school. You didn't believe it but they had a picture of him and everything. But you couldn't help but think he changed... It was just a feeling in your gut.

So here you were, standing in front of the infamous Murder House for the second time, nervous like the first time, but not the same reason.

The same creaky gate and echo of your shoes hitting the concrete was weirdly familiar.

Stepping inside the house, you looked around, looking to maybe see Tate standing and waiting for you. But no one. The same feeling of being watched washed over you, but this time it seemed more powerful.

You tiptoed your way through the house, the same way you did your first visit but you felt like you were about to jump out of your own skin...

"Tate?" You called out in a loud whisper. The sound of floorboards creaking made you spin around on your heels. No one was in sight, you swore your heart was about to thump out of your chest.

"Tate?" You called out again shaky. You were replied back by the sound of children laughter.

"Nope, nope, nope." Quickly, you speed walked to the door to leave, but of course... It was locked. Shit. You wiggled at the door as hard as you could, but it still wouldn't budge. Your vision became blurry and for a moment you thought you were gonna pass out, but the feeling of hot tears streaming down your face told you otherwise.

I'm gonna die in the Murder House, the number one place in town everyone told me not to go to... Of course.

The laughter echoed again, making you turn around. A yelp escaped your lips as you were met with two twin boys with a baseball bat and slit throats and bleeding heads...

They both just stared, smirks on their face, and one bouncing a ball up and down, not breaking eye contact at all. 

Just when you thought they were gonna pounce, the feeling of arms wrapping around your torso make you flinch, squirming to try and get out of their hold.

"Stop, you're scaring her. Go away." You stopped your struggling when you realized you knew that voice, snapping your head up you were met by the familiar brown iris eyes of Tate. Quickly doing a double take you realized the creepy twins were gone. "It's okay, you just have to tell them to go away."

"Hi..." You replied with a slight smile, still not really knowing why you came.

"Hi." You both stood there for a moment, just looking into each other's eyes.

"Okay I don't know why I came here, but I had this feeling I had to. I know what you are but for some reason I don't care-" Your rambling was cut off by Tate's lips smashing onto your's. Too soon for your liking, he broke the kiss, leaning back far enough to see your reaction. Your eyes were wide and mouth in the shape of an 'O'. 

"Sorry, I didn't m-" With out thinking, you took a hold of behind his neck, pulling him in for another kiss. Breaking the kiss again for air, Tate leaned his forehead against your's with a smirk.

After that, you came to visit everyday after school. Once you were in a college close by, you mustered up enough money to buy the house, which wasn't that hard knowing the price. Yes, the other souls in the house were a handful but Tate always protected you. (That was cheesy lmao sorry)

I figured out how to update parts so thank god I figured that out since it's March Break for me. I hope you enjoyed! This was just a quick little thing I wrote up this morning. Thanks for reading!

-Kayla