"Frat boy huh?"

Character: Kyle Spencer

You never really thought that you would end up here, just a week ago you found out you were a freaking witch and sent off to some school, and now you're about to go to some frat party with a girl named Madison. Madison was a bitch, you weren't gonna lie but you felt she was more than that... deep down you thought she was a really caring person and something happened where she doesn't let people in... the caring part may be deep, deep down but you felt it was still there. So you agreed, maybe doing this and hanging out with her will show you want to be her friend and she will realize that she is more than just the bitch everyone sees and thinks she is. 

"This dress is too short, are you sure this was the only dress you had?" You asked as you tried to pull down the short, (color) dress that Madison gave you.

"The only one that will fit you." She replied monotone, still walking. You shook it off, if you were gonna try to be her friend you had to ignore her bitching sometimes... or all the time really. "We're here, do whatever you want I don't care just look for me after the party." 

"Okay..." You replied, walking behind her inside where she kind of did a big entrance, slowly walking in, stopping for a moment so all the people look her way, and then walk off with a smirk. It reminded you like how it happened in the movies, then again she was an actress. 

You awkwardly stood there, not really knowing what to do because Madison left you. You never been to a party before, you were more of the stay at home and watch Netflix kind of person.

What does everyone do at parties? You thought to yourself. In the movies they get punch I guess... with that you walked over to the table with all the drinks and snacks. It had mostly alcohol but tucked in the middle of it all was a small jug of fruit punch, probably there to mix drinks but you didn't care. 

Lifting the cup up to your lips, you stopped in your tracks as you looked up. In front you were a pair of blurry brown eyes, blurred by the ice sculpture between you and the brown eyes. Squinting you got a glimpse of blonde hair. You shook you head, snapping out of your thoughts. Clearing your throat you walked away. That guy probably thought you were some weird stalker girl. 

Looking around you tried to sight Madison, but she was no where to be seen. The loud music, dark lighting, and crowded rooms was starting to make you really uncomfortable and you just wanted to leave. Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulders making you flinch and spin around.

"Hi um... You left this at the drink table." A male voice said, you looked down to see your cup of juice you must of left at the table, you didn't even notice. 

"T-thank you..." You said looking up and being met with brown eyes and blonde hair, the same from the ice sculpture.

"I'm Kyle." He greeted with a dimpled smile that immediately sent a smile to your face.

"Y/N..." You replied, thanking the heavens it was dark in the room so he couldn't see your blush. You looked down at his shirt and say that he had a fraternity symbol in the corner of his shirt. "Frat boy huh?"

"Yeah, I don't mean to be reduced to a stereotype but I'm on a scholarship." He explained, you raised a brow, you always thought when you met a frat boy he would be like in the movies, I guess that's what happens when you don't really socialize and just watch movies or read books. "Didn't you come here with a movie star?"

"True... I go to school with her, just trying to make friends. I'm new here."

"Where'd you live before?" 

"Kansas... some stuff happened, so I got sent here." You explained hesitantly. Kyle nodded probably sensing it was personal so he let it be. "What's you major?"

"Engineering." He replied before lifting his cup up to his mouth to take a drink, you smiled nodding. Suddenly a weird feeling washed over you, making your smile drop. "What's wrong?"

"Have you seen Madison?" You asked looking around, still not seeing her anywhere.

"The girl you came with?" Kyle asked, eyebrows knitted together. You nodded as you walked away into the other room to try to spot her, but still she was no where to be seen. "What's going on?"

"Something's wrong I need to find Madison." You started walking towards the stairs, Kyle close behind. Some how you felt you knew where to go, but it wasn't gonna be good. 

Once you got upstairs you walked down a hallway, you heard muffled voices, getting louder and louder the more you walked. You came to a door of a room where you heard the voices the loudest and barged in, gasping at the sight. The room was filled with 4 or 5 frat boys, same fraternity as Kyle and they were all taking videos... While one was on top of a phased out Madison.

"Oh my god..."

"What the hell is going on?!" You heard Kyle scream from behind you, he came running in, immediately pushing the guy off of Madison. You ran up to her, she was practically half asleep.

"Madison?! You have to stay awake, what did they do to you?!" You exclaimed trying to make sure she didn't pass out, you heard the muffled shouts and talking of the guys behind you with Kyle as you focused on Madison.

You looked behind you to see that they were running out the door, Kyle going after them. You quickly placed a blanket over Madison.

"Stay here, I'm not gonna let then get away with this." You said as you got up and ran after them, quickly stopping to take off the heels Madison gave you before you came.

By the time you got outside, the bus was already starting to leave making you run faster. But of course, you weren't fast enough. Standing in the middle of the road you started to hyperventilate. Suddenly Madison came into view in front of you, fully clothed but wobbling as she walked still out of it. She lifted her hand and the next thing that happened made your eyes widen.

"NO!!"

The end. I think I may just leave this as it is, not doing another part so you guys can think of your own end to this, like if you wanted Kyle could survive, or die and come back to life, up to you!  am terribly sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to but I honestly feel I won't be going back to that for a while because I have so much with school and just life. I am also gonna start a new series (not Evan Peters sadly but he is a character in it!!) I'm writing a story of my own based on my own characters and plot so :)) check it out when it comes out if you want. I hope you enjoyed, I'll try my best to write and post another one shot before the weekend is over :) 

P.S this isn't edited, I'm too tired lmao so sorry for any mistakes

-Kayla