"Airport please."

Character-Evan Peters

I wrote this on my way back from a school club trip I recently just went on. So I was in the travely mood. Hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more imagines/one shots. If you want to leave a request or tips, please comment away! :)

"Are you 100% sure that we have everything?" You asked.
"Yes."
"100%?"
"YES."
"Okay... Good."
"Don't worry, you're not gonna forget anything and we're gonna have a great time." Evan assured, taking your head in his hands.
"Okay." You replied with a smirk.
"Ready?"
"Yup!" You exclaimed before giving him a quick peck on the lips before picking up your bags and going out the door.
You and Evan were currently on your way to London as he was filming a movie there and you were lucky enough to get a few months off of work so he asked you to come with him. You guys have been dating for a while now but never went on a trip together and you have never even been out of the country before so it was new for you. But you couldn't deny, you were excited to spend that time with him when he was off set, which according to Evan, was every Wednesday and Saturday he had off. Not to mention you have always wanted to go to London, so you had a list full of land marks you wanted to visit.
This was Evan's 4th time traveling to London so it wasn't that new to him, but he loved seeing your excitement and even worry about forgetting something.
As you walked out of the building, you saw the car that was gonna bring you two the airport. It was gonna be a long flight but luckily you had things to keep you occupied. Which reminded you...
"My book!"
"What?" Evan asked turning around to you.
"I knew I forgot something, my book!" You exclaimed, giving him all your bags and quickly running back into the building.
Evan laughed at you scurrying away, finding it cute.
After 5 minutes you came running back out and joined Evan in the car.
"Okay... Ready." You breathed.
"You sure?"
"100%"
"Good, airport please." He asked the driver, the car started driving forward and you couldn't stop the smile from forming on your lips. Looking over at Evan you saw the same smile on his face, except looking at you.
"What?" You asked.
"You're adorable." He replied before giving you a passionate kiss.

Before you knew it, you were both boarding the plane on your way to London, where many adventures and romantic momments awaited.