"New Kid"

Character: Todd (Kick Ass)

This is a request from my friend since we just watched it together a few days ago. Where you're basically Hit Girl (except a bit older) and it's like the end of the first movie, you going to a real school for the first time. Dave helps you a bit with getting used to things. You and Todd meet and connect (??? I don't really know how to explain it lol) 

You would never admit it, but you were nervous as hell. You never really socialized with people that much before, let alone went to a real school. Marcus dropped you off, you saw Dave walking with his friends and what you guessed was his girlfriend and one of his friends girlfriends. He immediately waved with a big smile when he saw you, you gave a small nod before turning around and walking inside.  

You never quite knew how confusing high school really was, going to a different classroom every period, by a certain time, and being new, not knowing where anything was, made it worse. You were looking down at your classes list, while trying to avoid all the chaos in the halls, but that didn't go so well when someone bumped into you. Making all your books scatter all over the floor. Shit.

  Leaning down to pick them up while trying not to get stepped on was really getting to you and you were about to loose your shit.

"Here let me help." You heard someone say and then hands came into view, picking up some of your books. Looking up you saw a kid with curly, messy, dirty blonde hair, covering his face while he leaned down, picking up your books.

"Thanks." You murmured, he finally glanced up at you, showing his cute, smiling, dimpled face. Right away it felt your stomach twist. 

"No problem." He replied handing the books to you. You stuffed them in your bag quickly, standing up.

"Y/N." You heard the familiar voice say behind you. Turning around, you saw Dave walking towards you with his friend.

"Hey Dave." You greeted with a small smile. 

"You two know each other?" Asked the kid who helped pick up your books.

"Yeah, Todd this is Y/N. Y/N this is Todd and Marty." He explained pointing at them. You mumbled a hi before the bell rang.

"We gotta get to class, but meet us outside at lunch." With that they both walked away, with a quick smile from Todd, that again made your stomach twist. What the fuck?

After the final bell of the day rang, you sprinted to your locker to get your stuff and outside. You spotted Dave, Todd, and Marty, and started walking towards them.

"C'mon dude you gotta get over that Hit Girl, she is way out of your league." You heard Marty say as you got closer. What? 

"She was just so badass, I think I'm inlove with her dude." Todd said after. Wait, hold up.

"You don't even know her." Dave replied. 

"Hey guys." You spluttered out before they could go on, which made them all jump.

"Hey Y/N." Dave stammered, rubbing his neck. Todd had a bright shade of red all over his face. 

"You didn't hear any of that did you?" Todd asked.

"Hear what?" 

"Nothing."

Guys are weird. 

"Okay..." 

"Why do you read these, you know none of these super power bullshit can happen, right?" You whispered over to Dave while all of you were at the comic store. 

"Yeah, but it's still cool." 

You gave him an uninterested look, why would he want to read and fantasize about all these miss leading, super power shit, when he can literally go put a mask on and be a real hero as we speak? Marcus has been telling you that it's more than just that, but you didn't see it. Maybe it was the lack of interaction, or the fact you 'needed to get out of the house more', as Marcus says, but you just didn't see it, you grew up in the life style of always being like that. Helping people and being a hero always came first. Training, learning, and fighting... It was instinct now. And hard to get away from.

"Hey, do you think they'll make a Hit Girl comic?" Todd asked, you held your breath trying to hold in the laughter. 

"I don't know." Dave replied. He looked at you, and both of you broke out laughing.

"What?" Todd questioned, oblivious to what was happening. That only caused you both to laugh more, and was soon asked to leave because of all the noise. 

You didn't know what it was about Todd but you liked him, you didn't really know what exactly the feelings were you had. But you couldn't deny you liked to hang out with Dave and his friends, more importantly... Todd.

End of part one, second part will be up as soon as I can!