"I do..."

Character: Jimmy Darling

You took a deep breath as you flattened down your dress, today was the day. The day you would become Mrs. Y/N Darling. It all happened so fast, Jimmy only proposed to you two weeks ago but you both couldn't wait. It was a simple wedding that only family were going to (the freak show is your family ofc) and it was going to be in the field beside the show's trailers and tents. You, Bette and Dot spent all afternoon yesterday placing out all the chairs and making sure everything would be all together perfectly for today.

"You look beautiful Y/N!" Dot breathed as they walked in to see you had your dress on. You turned around with a nervous smile.

"Really? It's not too puffy or long, I'm scared I'll trip and fall halfway down the aisle. What if Jimmy doesn't like it! He might reg-"

"Y/N!! You look perfect, Jimmy will think you look amazing. He probably still would if you walked down that aisle in rags," Bette exclaimed putting an arm on your shoulder. You placed your hand over it closing your eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Do you mind doing hair, I can't reach the back without this thing squeezing the air out of me," you chuckled gesturing to your dress.

"Of course!" They both said with a smile. You sat down in a chair, back faced to the mirror since they didn't want you to see what it looked like yet.

After ten minutes the feeling of them playing with your hair stopped and a moment went by until they told you to turn. Standing up and taking a slow breath, you turned around and gasped.

"It's perfect," you smiled. You chuckled at the thought of Jimmy's reaction when he saw you. "I'm ready."

Jimmy's POV
It was almost 4 o'clock and Y/N was going to be walking down the aisle soon. I knew I was probably sweating like crazy but I tried to hide it as I talked with Paul as we waited. I fumbled with my fused hands, a rush of self conscious coming over me, I smiled at the thought of what Y/N would be saying to be right now if she knew I was thinking like that. She always knew how to make me love myself for who I am and that just made me love her more.

Just when I thought I was going to pass out everyone stood from their chairs. My eye brows knitted together in confusion of why exactly they were standing but then my eyes landed on the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Y/N was at the end of aisle, my mom linked with her shoulder. Our eyes met and I swore time stopped and it was only us here, no one else. I could feel the thumb in my throat and tears start to brim my eyes, I told myself I wouldn't cry but this was the happiest moment of my life. I loved Y/N, we have been through so much together and I couldn't of had a happier life or better person to marry.

Your POV

You tried to keep your breathing steady as you walked down the aisle, all eyes on you. Jimmy looked at you with an unreadable expression but something told you it was good. For a moment you thought you saw his eyes glossed over with tears but shook it off thinking it was a heat wave or something.

Once you got to the end of the aisle Paul began (yes he's the one gonna marry you guys). You were in type of trance, repeating everything he said without even thinking, not taking your eyes off of Jimmy's eyes for a second.

"Y/N do you take Jimmy to be your loftily wedded husband?"

"I do..." You said with a smile forming on your lips.

"Jimmy do your take Y/N to be your loftily wedded wife?" And it was like time stayed still.

"I do."