History Maker

♪♪♪♪
Can you hear my heart beat?
Tried of feeling, never enough
I close my eyes and
Tell myself that my dreams will come true

There'll be no more darkness
When you believe
In yourself you are unstoppable
Where your destiny lies
Dancing on the blades
You set my heart on Fire

Don't stop us now
The moment of truth
We were
Born to make history

We'll make it happen
We'll turn it around
Yes we were
Born to make history

Don't stop us now
The moment of truth
We were
Born to make history

We'll make it happen
We'll turn it around
Yes we were
Born to make history
♪♪♪♪

"Time and time again, I've fallen on my butt," Y/n said. The cameras flashed and microphones were shoved in her face. Slightly irked, she smiled nonetheless.

"My inspiration to keep going, well, I guess my passion for skating is one. My mom also said I paid too much money for you to quit." The crowd laughed. Y/n smiled. "But I guess what inspired me most... was Yūri."

"Miss Kim." A reporter raised his hand. "What is your main goal?"

"Um..." Y/n began to think about it. But the more she thought, her mind wandered and she began thinking about sushi and rice balls. Unknowingly, drool dripped down the side of her mouth.

"Miss Kim?"

"Hai! Oh yeah my goal. I guess I never really came up with one," Y/n finally answered scratching her cheek sheepishly.

"You mean, you've finished first in the junior's devision and never thought about what you wanted to do?"

"Uh..yes?" Everyone sweatdropped and the girl smiled sheepishly. She fiddled with the end of her skirt.

"Oh wait! I've got something," Y/n suddenly said. "My best friend Yūri and I've been skating together since we were little. One day, I want to go to the Grand Prix Finale with him and take home gold. That is my dream."

A/n
I'm obsessed with Yuri!!! On Ice. I love it. It is amazing. Love the opening song.

Vote comment share

Hope to update again soon