Chapter 3

It's Yūri's Birthday! So I updated

"Viktor," Yakov called. "Don't go! Stay here!"

The white haired male stopped and looked back at his coach. The snow fell to the ground bringing more chill to the air.

"Yakov, you were the best coach I ever had," Viktor said. He walked back to him a large suitcase in hand. "You always will be."

"If you walk away now, you can never come back!" Yakov interrupted. Viktor dropped his bag in the snow. He went close to Yakov.

"Dasvidaniya," he whispered before kissing his former coach's cheek. "I'm sorry I can't do as you say this time."

"You don't get to say that when you've never done what I said in the first place!" Yakov yelled pressing his hands against the glass of the airport window.

"You should come visit Japan, Yakov," Viktor said waving from the airplane a smile on his face.

~*~

Minako threw open the slide doors. "Yūri! Why aren't you answering your cell?!"

"What's wrong?" Hiroko asked

"Everything's wrong!" Snow fell off her head. "There's a rumor that Viktor's going to be Yūri's coach!" She ran toward Hiroko.

"Oh, Vicchan's here already."

"What?"

Minako had a depanned look upon seeing the Russian skater asleep with his dog. Yūri was quiet too and Y/n was still unconscious.

She then saw Y/n passed out on the floor with two tissues up her nostrils. They had a red color. "What happened to my precious cinnamon roll?!"

"Vicchan's sound asleep," Hiroko
said not answering her question.

'Hello! I'm Katsuki Yūri!

I'm in a bit of a slump right now, but I'm a top figure skater certified by the JSF!

Back home for the first time in five years, I was thinking of how to keep my career going...

when my idol, Viktor, suddenly appeared!

I'm still in denial that this is actually happening!

By the way, Viktor Nikiforov is a living legend in figure skating. I never dreamed he'd be interested in me, but...'

"Starting today, I'm your coach. I'll make you win in the Grand Prix Final."

"What is he saying, standing there buck naked?" Yūri wondered.

The door opened and Yūri was kicked. "Yūri! Stop leaving me behind damnit," Y/n yelled.

"Y-y/n," Yūri stuttered. The girl tilted her head.

"What?" She looked over at where Viktor stood in all his glory. He smiled at her. Y/n felt heat rush to her cheeks. "V-Viktor N-Nikiforov-"

Blood dripped down her nose and she passed out with a smile on her face. Yūri swore he saw her soul leave her body.

'I almost forgot. That's my best friend Kim Y/n. She moved here from Korea when she was younger. Her parents travel a lot for work so she often either stays with my family or her older brother.