Chapter 4

Over 1k reads. Thanks so much!

Several people crowd the entrance to Ice Castle wanting to get in to watch Viktor.

The Nishigori triplets blocked them.

"It's reserved, and it's a private practice session!"

"Go home!"

Someone walked past them. Axel turned around.

"Hey! You can't go in there!" She said.

"Huh?" Yuri questioned glaring.

"Yuri Plisetsky!" The triplets exclaimed.

"He's the junior world champion..." A person whispered. Yūri Katsuki was just returning running up then stairs.

"Viktor's inside, isn't he?" Yuri asked the triplets.

"Come in, come in," they said. Yūri ran into the door panting heavily.

"Finally...here..." He gasped for air. "I'm exhausted..."

"Yūri..." The triplets whispered trying to warn him. Yūri didn't catch on.

"Hey, get this!" He said with a smile. "My weight's back to what it was before the Grand Prix Final!" The triplets pointed to an angering Plisetsky. "Now I'll finally get Viktor's permission to skate." He clapped his hands together happily.

Plisetsky grit his teeth. As soon as Yūri opened the door, he turned and kicked him in the back. Yūri crashed into the front desk.

"Huh?" It was common for Y/n to kick him across the room but he didn't recall seeing her. Yuri stepped on his face.

"It's all your fault. Apologize," Plisetsky ordered with a glare.

"U-uh, sorry, sorry," Yūri apologized frantically. But in the back of his mind, he was thinking, "why is he here? And why's he furious at me?!"

Outside, the Nishigori triplets had their phones out taking pictures and videos."

"Hey, pig!"

"Ow! That hurts! Stop!"

"The Japanese Yūri and the Russian Yuri are both here," Lutz said.

"This means..."

"We can go ahead with that, right?" They smiled deviously to each other.

"Oi!" Someone yelled. "Axel, Lutz, Loop, you said you'd prevent people from coming in!" Y/n walked out of the rink into the lobby upon hearing more noise that already.

"Y/n-" the triplets pointed to the two Yūris. Plisetsky blushed a bit seeing the girl before returning to his glare.

"He promised me first that he'd choreograph a program for me."

"Who, Viktor?" Y/n asked. Plisetsky nodded. Yūri stood from the ground.

"Huh? We haven't gotten to talking about programs or anything," he answered rubbing his head.

"What?!" Plisetsky exclaimed.

"You make him take a whole year off, and to do what? Isn't getting him as a coach enough?" Plisetsky closed in on Yūri who backed away. Y/n intervened.

"Viktor said Yūri had to get his weight in order first," she explained.

Plisetsky smirked. "As if a guy who'd sob in a toilet stall at the Grand Prix Final can change at all just by getting Viktor as a coach!"

'He's....' Yūri thought before remembering what Plisetsky said and how he acted back at the Final.

"I'd watch what you say, Yuri-Bozu," Y/n warned threateningly.