Chapter 7

Birds chirped outside. Yūri groaned and rolled over picking up his phone.

20:50 (8:50 pm)
May 7 (Sunday)

Yūri freaked out jumping out of his bed. He quickly got dressed and ran out of his room. As fast as he could her ran to ice castle where Viktor and Y/n currently await.

"Sorry! I overslept!" Yūri apologized breathing heavily. Y/n and Viktor weren't facing his direction. "U-um..."

"Good morning, Yūri," Viktor greeted cheerfully. "Only Aeroflot has kept me waiting as long as you have."

"Hi Yūri," Y/n said sleepily. In actuality, Viktor barged into her room at six o' clock.

While he was eager and cheerful, she moved zombie like to get ready. The whole time Y/n complained how the sun wasn't even up yet. But nonetheless, she came to Ice Castle with the overly eager twenty-seven year old.

Yūri went down his knees apologizing repeatedly. Viktor clapped. "Oh, Japanese dogeza!"

'Viktor will be staying in Hasetsu to be my coach. And Y/n is going to be my manager.

But to me, it's surreal, more like having a God and goddess around than a coach or manager.'

"Resting is a part of work, too," Viktor said.

"Then why didn't you let me sleep?" Y/n whined.

'To think that a coach of my very own is going to be here everyday. Or my own manager who's there every step of the way... And that coach is Viktor Nikiforov himself! My best friend Kim Y/n is my manager!'

Y/n watched on the sidelines again. Viktor offered for her to practice with them, but she politely declined saying she had "manager" things to take care of.

She wrote down phone numbers, emails, and other information in her pink notebook with a matching pink pen, which was given to her by her Oppa/Senpai, Seokjin, for her birthday.

Y/n searched up as much information she could to find out how she could secure Yūri a spot in the Grand Prix Final.

Yūri stood off to the side watching Viktor before he was to repeat what he did.

'He said I could pay his coaching fees later but I wonder how expensive it will be. Y/n on the other hand... She just said it sounded fun but she looks to be taking it serious."

Y/n was on the phone with someone speaking Korean. In actuality....

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?"

"I don't know. You were the first person I thought of!"

"Tae-niisan, I'm thousands of miles away. I can't stop a fire Namjoon-Senpai caused."

"B-but what do I do!?"

"I don't know. Why don't you ask the mother?" Y/n said somewhat sarcastically.

"Good idea! Bye!"

"Wait! Don't leave it-" Taehyung hung up. Y/n sighed and just put her phone back into her pocket.