You Only Live Once

♪♪♪♪
Ah...
You Only Live Once
Oh...
You Only Live Once
Ah...
You Only Live Once
Oh...
You Only Live Once

You're so beautiful.
Tonight mitoreteita yo
Sunadokei sae tomaru
Take my breath away
Kagayaku tame ni umarete kita, to
Kagayaki nagara tatakau kimi ga tsugeta

waiting for the light
Nani mo kikoenai
Kirameku Butterfly
Hikari no naka de
Kagayaku tame no kizu wa itowanai
Kagayaki nagara
Kimi ga oshiete kureta

Ah...
You Only Live Once
Oh...
You Only Live Once
Ah...
You Only Live Once
Oh...
You Only Live Once

You're amazing
Bokura kotoba wo nakusu
Chikara tsukite mo
Everybody knows you're right
Kimi no sugata wa utsukushi sugite

When you're sad and hard time
We believe in you
Oh I'm just dreaming of the day
Ima made no hi ga mukuwareru hodo hibike
Thunderous applause
Kagayaku tame ni umarete kita, to
Kagayaki nagara
Kimi ga oshiete kureta

Oh-
Oh-
Oh-
Oh-
Oh...
♪♪♪♪

~*~

"What an eccentric comeback from Kim Y/n!"

Y/n smiled, waving to the audience.

"It's been seven months after Kim's surgery and while the road to recovery has been difficult, she isn't letting one less leg stop her from skating

"It's been seven months after Kim's surgery and while the road to recovery has been difficult, she isn't letting one less leg stop her from skating."

Y/n skated over to the barrier to exit the rink. Min-Jun waited with a bottle of water.

"How's the leg?"

"I've gotten used to it." Y/n bent her prosthetic leg. "I feel like some awesome cyborg." Min-Jin rolled his eyes then bent down to put the guards on her skates.

"Viktor and Yūri already called dibs for sitting at the Kiss and Cry with you. Yurio's pissed about it."

Y/n sighed. "Things will never change."

After her surgery, Y/n had to stay in Korea to recover. Tonight was her comeback skate, the first time she's been on the ice in close to eight months. But the doctor gave her the ok to skate again.

Viktor and Yūri were sitting on the bench. Yūri noticed Y/n first and his eyes lit up with happiness.

"Y/n!" He hugged you tightly. Y/n smiled. Yūri and Viktor visited Korea once during her recovery but since both males are now back to competitively skating, they've had to practice. Their home rink was currently in Russia. "You did awesome!"

"Thank you so much." Y/n smiled. She sat down between the two of them on the bench. Viktor grabbed her hand a placed a kiss on it.

"I'm so proud of you Printsessa."

Y/n blushed.

"We now have the Short program scores for Kim Y/n."

Y/n squeezed both Yūri and Viktor's hands in nervousness.

"108.45! A new personal best!"
Tears roll down Y/n's cheeks. Yūri and Viktor hug her so tight she could barley breathe. "Kim's currently in first. She leads Crispino by a large margin."

Afterwards, the press snagged her for an interview.

"Miss Kim! Miss Kim! How do you feel about ending the day in first?"

"It's amazing. I never thought I'd be able to pass Sara," Y/n admitted.

"How has your surgery hindered your performance?"

"It really hasn't. If anything, it's made me stronger because I now realize I have to work harder."

"Miss Kim, what is your main goal?"

"My main goal?" Y/n thought about it. It was the same question she had been asked at the Junior Championships.

"Hmm... oh I got it! I want to continue skating with Viktor, Yūri, and Yurio. I don't care if I ever share the podium with either of them. As long as we can skate together, every day, at the same rink, I'll be happy."

The End

Final a/n
This book is officially completed. I'm so sorry it took so long to do so. If anyone is interested though, I may create a genderbent version of this story where Y/n is a boy and all the other skaters are females.

Let me know in the comments if that's something you would read.

Thank you again for supporting this book and being patient with me

~TN♡