Bus Pass

PROULOGE

“So tell me this, what did I get through this? I really thought that I would see something in you. You out here grinding and all in fucking phantoms and shit but I am the reason you fucking sitting in that car Jaye!” I laughed and looked straight at him as he just stared at me being these steel bars. If I was on his side…

I guess Casidee was right, niggas out here was really out of fucking sync when it came to getting fame; I got played like a damn puppet for sure.

“Amin-” I lifted my finger stopping him, there was nothing to say, I didn’t need an apology or anything.

“You could leave, I got my answer, and you played me on some sly shit. I should have never done that…ever.”

He stood in front of the bars and sighed, like he didn’t know the reason why I was here in the first place. As he slowly walked away I sat in the jail cell with my head down. One good deed got my life all messed up.

It’s weird how the people who you grew up with would play you and someone you didn’t know for that long would go off with them and mess up the life that you were supposed to have.

Why me? My life was already messed up as it was, and here comes Jaye’s ass coming to mess it up.

Ok So This Was Supposed To Be Uploaded On Christmas But Hey I'm A Lil Lazy But This Is My New Book Called Bus Pass I Hope You Guys Like It And No I Wont Be Abandoning Eye Of The Tiger Or Reality Check 2!!!!!!! Please Tell Me If You Guys Like It I'll Upload The Next Chapter In A Few - Camisha ♥