8 - Only Because I Care

Amina

“So where you been these past few weeks Trevon?” I questioned sitting on the couch and he just sat on the carpet playing with Tonton most likely ignoring every single damn word I was saying.

“Tonton Wassup a brother been missing you!” he smiled and I raised my brow and looked at him.

I swear I was going to kill him if I had the chance, main reason why I couldn’t mess with the bastard on that level.

“Trevon Jermaine King if you don’t damn answer me!” I yelled throwing the pillow at him and he looked up at me and laughed jumping on the couch with Tonton.

“What I told you about that government name shit?” he said playfully grabbing my chin and I slapped his hand off of me.

“If you listened more you wouldn’t have to hear your damn government name so damn much but I need a favor Trevvy,” I sang and he smiled at me unbuckling his pants and licking his lips smiling.

“Girl you aint had to ask me at all boo you know imma put this dick on you.” I burst out laughing and stuck the middle finger at him.

“Trevon you last three minutes.”

“Best three minutes of your damn life baby girl you must have forgot that I put the dick on you ever night.” I kissed my teeth and got up taking out the CD from my stereo and handed it to him.

He looked down at the CD then me, “What’s this?”

“Ok well you know the guy I introduced you to right?” I asked and he nodded his head slowly then looked at me already shaking his head no.

“No Amina, what the hell you think this is? I love you and all but damn you want me to promote this nigga while I’m on tour myself?” he questioned and I sighed.

“No dummy, hand his CD to some local DJ’s get his shit playing because he’s good and you know my taste in music, not everyone is good. Trevon I don’t ask for much you know that.” I explained and he nodded his head.

“Yeah that’s why I’m cool with you cause you don’t ask for shit all the time like a crazy black female.” I punched him on the arm and looked at him giving him the look.

Trevon knew the look because the look always made him change his decision, the look consisted of me raising my eyebrow and giving the most stank ghetto girl face he had to change his mind so I could stop.

“Trevon, I watch this dog and let you chill here when your crazy ass groupies always knocking on your door I deserve something!” I said and he sat back and sighed.

“Fine Mina, but let me tell you something if nobody like his music I’m coming back to you.”

I smiled and handed it to him, then opened my laptop showing the video of me dancing to his song, “just look.”

He stared at the video just analyzing the music.

“This him for real?” I nodded my head and sat by him.

“This dude is legit Trevon.” I explained and he looked at me and smiled.

“You like this dude Amina?” he questioned and I turned away.

“No sir, I don’t I’m just trying help him.” He burst out laughing and shook his head.

“Amina remember how we met right? Through a nigga music. You was the only one who had faith me and told me that I can fucking rap and show people I’m more than a damn joke.” He explained which was true, “Look what you doing Mina, you like the dude. You don’t know but you in love with a man who is passionate with his music and I mean dude look like cool peoples so I approve of this man so for you to get some dick since you haven’t had none in forever!” he joked and I rolled my eyes.

Despite the fact that me and Trevon were no longer together, he still kept this role of protecting me and making sure that I was ok whether I was in a relationship, married or single. I knew that he had to do this for me, all the times I have been covering for his ugly ass.

“Ha-ha you funny but thank you Trevon, I really appreciate it I really really owe you for real.” I said as he connected Tontons leash to his collar.

He got up and gave me a kiss on the forehead and smiled.

“Listen I want you to be happy more than how I am.”

I updated, yeah i took a few days off but who doesn't? Now how do you feel about the relationship between Amina and Trevon??? Please Comment, vote and share with friends! - Camisha ♥