14 - That Tingly Feeling

Amina

I woke up and looked at Jaye and smiled, he’s cute when he sleeps minus the snoring I think I could take it. My mind was still on his mother, it was the first time ever that someone’s mother really didn’t like me but I guess I had to really calm down on it people love you and people hate you and his mother hated me.

I lay on my back and looked at the black ceiling and sighed and just had all these random thoughts run through me. What was I doing? I was sitting her with a man I barely known for that long in bed and I could truly think that I have feelings for him. Its been a while since I ever loved a man, ever since Trevor and I couldn’t go back to another Trevor. Jaye suddenly took the covers and turned literally hogging the whole sheet exposing my half naked body.

“Really? You one of those dudes?” I said then groaned trying to take sheet and pull it over my breast because my nipples were starting to get hard. I pulled for literally three minutes and noticed that this dude had a kung fu grip on my damn sheets! I knew it felt good but damn can I get my damn sheets?

I got up walking over to my closet opening it looking for an extra set of sheets; my ass literally was freezing from the cold air that was blowing out of the vent. I looked up at the high shelf where my black comforter was and groaned.

“You got to be kidding me?” I said to myself then heard Jaye snore loudly making me look back at him and he tossed on the other side of the bed. I smiled then tried reaching up for the comforter like a little midget but then was suddenly stopped cause I heard the noise of paws on my hardwood floors, if I knew anything, I knew that Tonton had a difficulty with walking on the floors when they were mopped. I knew Trevon was here and knowing him he still treated this apartment like it was his so he would have no problem walking in here while I was naked and Jaye in my bed. I ran over and grabbed Jaye’s basketball shorts and slipped them on then put on my sports bra and softly ran out my room and closed the door behind me then went to the living room already seeing Trevon turning on my TV.

“Make sure I take that key from you.” I stood in front of the TV and looked at him as he moved to the side trying to catch whatever was on.

“Come on Amina, sports center on.” He said moving his hand trying to shoo me.

I raised my brow and looked at him and laughed, “Trevon do you ever call people phone before you attend they house, what if I wasn’t here?”

“I knew you was, you was here with Jaye, I didn’t want to wake you after you had good sex.” I looked at him puzzled.

“What makes you think that he’s here?”

He reached over for the apple and bit into it and looked at me shaking his head.

“Amina if I throw this apple at you and tell you to shoot it into that basket,” he pointed at the trash bin beside me, “You think you going to make it?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Still doesn’t give you right to come here unattended.”

“Look Tonton missed mommy, I cant help that you raised him to be a mommas puppy.” He smiled and I kneeled down at Tonton and smiled and rubbing his head making him pant heavily.

“Aw you missed me Tonton baby, well I missed you too,” I smiled and he loudly barked literally make me look into the hallway for Jaye just in case he woke up.

“What you scared or something? Your ex in your house while your main nigga sleep in your bed? No problem there.” He laughed and I ran over and punched him on his arm.

“What do you want with my life Trevon?”

“Your boy Jaye.” He answered and I looked at him weird as if this was the weirdest thing I ever heard, “Not on some gay shit but I got the label to listen to him and they are interested, he got flow in the streets hopefully he could take that to the label and work with it,” He explained and I looked at him with a smile but it suddenly turned to a frown making me fall to the couch.

No doubt I was happy for Jaye but it seemed like everything seemed so perfect. I like him and I know for sure that he likes me but what will be the outcome when the fame gets to him, constant female fans more crazier than the other. Every night there would be a new pretty face in the crowd that just wanted to cop a feel of what I had; I was going to get bumped down the list everyday.

“So your upset?” Trevon asked.

“How do you know?” I said with the voice muffled through the pillow.

“That’s the same look you had when I got signed.”

I sat up and sighed.

“As much as you want this to be about you, I think I could handle this. Jaye is not the type to really have an eye for another woman. I mean what am I talking about? I don’t even know if we are official!” I said and flipped over looking at the ceiling.

“Well he haven’t left yet and usually a man is out of a woman’s house by like seven am its ten now.” He joked and I smiled, “Like I said Mina, I got love for you and it seems like you falling in love with dude. I just want to help him with his career.”

“Fine. I trust you Trevon,” I got up and walked in front of him and he already started unbuckling his pants smiling. I just looked at him and gagged then playfully slapped him, “I cant say to watch over him but please steer him in the right path, I got this feeling about him. I just want it to be real Trevon. If not, you see that manhood you so called working with? One day you will have a dildo to replace it, got me?”

He smiled, “Loud and clear.”

I punched him in his shoulder and made my way back into my room walked into the room seeing Jaye standing there butt naked like a god.

“Hmm I like this look on you, bare is nice,” I smiled and he turned around smiling at me.

“So that’s where my shorts at, its on you?”

“Trevon came wanting to talk to you so I had to put on something quick.” I explained and he came over and held me close to him, kissing me softly on my lips then put his hands into the shorts gently putting them down.

“You look good in basketball shorts you know that?” he said as I slipped out the shorts and he slipped them on.

“I look good naked too,” I laughed taking off my bra and jumping back into my bed under the covers that I very much missed, “Now I can sleep cause someone was hogging the covers!” I yelled and he laughed walking over and kissed me.

“We gonna finish this in a few minutes.”

“I’ll be waiting.”

I just melted so hard as he walked out of that room but half of me was still second guessing on this rise to fame.

 Finally Had The Chance To Update! Its Been A Month Hopefully You Guys Are Still With Me, Ideas Are Flowing! Jaye And Amina Have Been On The Silent Side But I Got It! Please Comment Vote And Share To Others! - Camisha ♥