24 - Made Up

Trevon

*One Week Later*

What they don’t know about Amina Chance, the stories untold about a stripper turned home wrecker turned wife.

“Damn this is how they start a damn article?” Casidee questioned and I looked at her as she sat back in her seat and sighed.

After proposing to Amina, the media hit hard. Most people recalling about her past, her relationship with Jaye, people constantly calling our phones about the engagement and where we were going to have the wedding. I was tired of it and mostly she was tired of it. She really kept her head high about some articles and some were just outright rude.

He sat next to her and held her in my arms making her smile at me and I kissed her softly on the lips.

“You want me to read the rest?” Casidee asked and I looked at Amina and she nodded her head.

As everyone knows Amina Chance isn’t just an event planner currently engaged to Trevon King AKA T.K there is a lot of things that we don’t know about her. Amina was a stripper at Knight Time strip club for a few years before being in a very sexual relationship with fellow Interscope Records rapper Jay. E. But what people didn’t know that Jaye was in a relationship turned engagement with stripper turned hair mogul Evie. So to say she has been messing with a man who has been a relationship and claims that she never knew. Like how you don’t know if a man has a girlfriend especially when she works with you? Well no Amina left the stripping business to be with Rich man TK and he got her, her own event planning business. So far from our anonymous tip Amina is still in love with her ex lover Jaye and is seeing him on the side.

She looked at me and burst out laughing, “They are so funny; I have nothing to do with the asshole.”

“The word has been said aint no creeping around over here,” I said and Casidee rolled her eyes.

“Don’t you guys have to leave in an hour for the event gala thing for Interscope?” she questioned and I looked at her stroking her cheek with my thumb.

“You wanna go?” I asked. Amina was still shy towards the camera and I didn’t want to expose her to all of that until she was ready for it. I promised her that I was going to be a different man than before and I was keeping my word for it.

“Yeah I wanna go for you,” she sang and kissed me softly on the ear, “plus my hair is already done and my dress is hanging on the door can’t really go back now.” She said getting up and walking into the bathroom and changing into her outfit.

“I’m proud of you,” Casidee said punching me in the arm and smiling, “She’s so happy.”

“That’s what I want her to be happy. I made a mistake and now I’m ready to make the change on it.” I said then the door opened and she was standing there with a red dress which was short on the inside but the long outside complimented everything.

I got up and walked over and slowly to her swaying with her imagining my first dance. I am so ready for this. I made up everything.

 Soooo Its Just A Filler Chapter! I Know A Lot Of People Are Upset That Jaye Isnt The Man That Ended Up At The End. Some Are going to say that Trevon didnt really put an impact on Amina but one fan Strawberry1501 hopefully i got your name right lol, she made it clear by using context clues, yes Trevon wasnt a main main character but he did say things to Amina to the point where he was a potential candidate to be with Amina at the end of the day so with that being said, Trevon is Trevon love him or hate him. Soooo please Vote, Comment And Share with friends! - Camisha ♥