18 - Genie In A Bottle

Evie

            He thought I didn’t see him and she thought I didn’t see her but I saw every single move that they both made with each other it’s just a shame that I would have to cut it short for Amina because I was going to get what was mines for the past years. I earned my spot in his heart and now since he made it big he wants to mess with other hoes? That wasn’t going to be me, if she was going to play the game I was going to play it like a pro and that was making Amina the wedding planner of the wedding. I decided to make the wedding next month just to have Amina over her head and also the spend Jaye’s money as much as I can.

            While roaming through the wedding boutique for an expensive wedding dress with a few of my bridesmaids I called Amina, most likely she was messing with my man but she should know that this was only the beginning.

Amina

            After a long special night with Jaye we were both cuddled up on the couch under my pink quilt just holding each other and looking into each other eyes.

            “So how did I do?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

            “Well beside putting a damn bow tie on my dog it was good.” I said and he raised one brow and scoffed.

            “I think I did great.”

            “Don’t boost yourself homeboy you may be cute and all but you still on amateur mode.”

            He pulled me close to him softly kissing on my collar bone sending chills down my spine making me moan. I looked over his shoulder looking at the time and it was already noon, me and him practically spent a whole day together. His kisses traveled down my stomach as he took his finer softly playing with my clit teasing my slowly.

            “Why are you teasing me?” I moaned and softly giggled at him making him smile.

            “Because I’m getting you ready for it.”

            “Don’t you think I’m already ready?” I asked and he inserted his finger making me moan loudly as he inserted his finger in and out.

            “Damn,” I moaned and heard my cell phone ringing and looked over to see a private number, I looked at Jaye and he continued to finger me as I threw my hips into sync.

            “Answer it.”

            I reached over sliding the answer tab across the screen and answered.

            “Hello?” I slowly whispered trying not to yell out moans.

            “Hey Amina its Evie.” I heard Evie’s voice that sent a strain through my heart, why the fuck she was calling my phone at this time. I didn’t even mess with the girl anymore like that, especially since what happened last night with her fugly behind.

            “Evie what’s up?” I said casually and Jaye took out his finger and I looked at him questionably wondering what was wrong.

            “Well I didn’t mean to call you this early I know that you have events to plan and everything, I hope I’m not messing up your vibe Hun,” I looked at the phone and shook my head, was this the same Evie that said I don’t have no man and let Trevon slip through my fingers? Cause I didn’t believe it.

            “No your good,” I said and looked as Jaye tongue kissing my cat like he was drinking for water making me move my hips.

            “Well I was wondering if you can please plan my wedding. I called so many wedding planners and they are booked for my wedding day and I really need someone to plan this thing for Me.” she explained and I looked down at Jaye trying to push his head off of me but he was tight in there.

            “Um sure, I could email you the fees and all but when,” he licked my clit then slurped up my juices making me release a slight moan, “When is the wedding?” I asked then smacked his head.

            “Next month.” He bit on my clit making me rise up quickly almost kicking him upside the head.

            “Next what?”

            “Next month Amina is that too soon?”

            “No no, I could do it its just a lot to do in maybe thirty days but I could handle it, I’ll email you the inquiry,” I quickly hung up and punched him across his chest walking into the bathroom, “That was so fucking uncalled for!” I yelled and slammed the door behind me checking in the mirror if he left any marks.

            With Evie calling me about a wedding in a month and Jaye fucking biting me, I don’t know which one was worst.

            I heard a knock on the door and rolled my eyes.

            “Amina can you please open the door?” I pleaded.

            “So you could bite me again? You good.”

            “I’m sorry kind of was accidental.” I said and he laughed, “You know it felt good.”

            I opened the door and looked at him, “You know this bitch called me talking about planning a wedding in one month, do I look like a genie?”

            “Well I wish I could put you in a bottle and keep you forever.”

            I smiled, “its not funny, you know how much stress I have to go through to sit there and plan a wedding that is thirty days away from today or whatever day she told me?”

            “No, but I need to shower, got to go to the studio.” He slid past me turning on the shower.

            “All I have to say is that I’m not a fucking magician.”

 Another Day Another Update... I Feel Good Dunununnunununun! Lmao So Now You Guys Have Seen Evie's POV Its Not That Much Cause She Aint A Main Character Lol... But What Are Your Thoughts So Far? Who's A Character You Would Like To Hear More Of?

Please Vote, Comment And Share To Others! - Camisha ♥